I've been a BAD girl... pictures to prove it!

great story!! Good thing I just found this thread or i'd be hitting the refresh button every few seconds.

When did you start collecting?? I LOVE the dark gold reissue!!!

Nice story. Now I can get back to studying :biggrin:

Thank you everyone! Fun to share and hear your comments!

Karrey Thanks.. I was an elementary school teacher.. gotta "entertain" the kids! heeh!

Erm_Chan Thanks... glad you found the thread.. I LOVE the gold reissue as well.. when I saw it my heart skipped a beat and it was a major "impulse" purchase.. but no regrets!! and errrrr..... when I started my collection......:shame: well.... let's just say that when I discoverd tpf.. I found bags that I'd never seen or had access to suddently potentially available to me... my wallet has suffered ever since!! :blush: (now the "cool down" til spring!)
now..... GO STUDY!!!!

Michele: THANK YOU so much ... you and Mon have been instrumental in my bag collection.. and helping me get authentic bags that will be with me for a LONG time!! I can't thank you enough!!:tender:

alouette: You can be bad with me anytime... actually... I need to STOP being bad.. so if YOU are.. PLEEZ SHARE!!:smile:

jadecee.... shhhhhhh(you are very observant!! - the pic in my avitar is my NEW GH violet WORK) Yes...you are correct my b-bag collection started with TPF and has grown too.... I've been BAD in TOO many places!! Now I GOTTA be GOOD til spring!!