I've been a BAD girl... pictures to prove it!

1. After joining TPF only a few short months ago my LOVE of Chanel began

2. So bad girl - what is your total of bags so far...whatever it is - it WILL multiply fast! Jan - Aug...10 bags. It really is addicting!!:p

3. Show us the pics, bad girl!! :woohoo:

4. YEAAH, please share! fess up, how many? I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours?

Since last September 1st, it started with the chocolate cerf tote, and I am up to 13 bags 11 months later......pretty BAAAD huh? but ooh, I love em all!

5. Since I started this relationship "late in life".... I felt the need to catch up on all that I'd been missing!!:shame:

6. So I had a rather "fast and furious" fling at the beginning!!:blush:

7. Ok, we are waiting - drum roll please.......................

8. :popcorn:

9. the anticipation is excruciating!!!!:sweatdrop:

10. Now I've settled into the relationship and will continue to be happy with the way things are.....

Until the Spring bags are released...:tender:

besides my cc needs some time to cool off!

11. Puuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeee, PICS!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Here's how it all started.....

My FIRST Chanel bag was the classic and now discontnued Cotton Club tote!! Practical and Casual for everyday use! IMG_0111.jpg

distressed.JPG

IMG_0112.jpg

She very quickly got lonely... So...

Distressed Caviar Jumbo with MM lock and burnished chain (aka Courtney Cox bag) came to join her. She was more of a dark steel grey and kinda edgy ... loved to go out with jeans!!

13. LOL !!:roflmfao:

14. :wtf: Look I see bags. Hey, share that food!!! More pictures !!!!

15. They were kinda fussy about what was inside... so they rallied to add a silver Chanel wallet to the family! Much classier than the previous "no namer".... And she also likes to "go it alone" as a clutch!... thinks she's pretty classy!!

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0128.JPG

With summer here however, a lighter color was in order...
    So, along came - White Caviar Jumbo with New Chain.
    She was out and about today... thus the modeling pic.!