It's Official: I am Evelyne Shopping NOW

I am really open as far as colors, as long as they are "neutral-ish."

I am on hold right now!!!

...but having some trouble seeing if I can do it by phone.... Apparently they dont do that for new customers, that will make things a little harder.

:confused1:

I did it by phone and it was my first purchase via a store. In fact, we did a lot of it by email. They sent pics, etc. Try Dallas... or Atlanta... they were both very helpful. They did require a signature upon delivery, so I had to be here... had to take a day off work!!! I just told them there wasn't an H boutique in my town and could they help me and they were more than willing.

Dallas: 214-528-0197
Atlanta: 404-233-1011

YAAY!!!!! This is fantastic news! I'm so thrilled for you, Cobalt! They should be able to take American Express over the phone though. I had to fax an authorization the first time I charged anything over the phone but after that, it was a breeze!!!!!!

^ They might take American Express.
Once you're an established customer, they will take Visa (or ast least my store does.)

I really recommend gold clemence!

The gold is gorgeous. The Dallas store had sent me a picture of the gold. I posted it in another thread but here it is again, since it is so pretty!!

Evelyngoldfront-copy.jpg

GoldEvelyne-copy-copy.jpg

Kallie Girl,
OMG!! that gold evelyne is soooo YUMMMYYYY!!
it looks just like caramel candy...
I was literally drooling :drool:
LOL

CobaltBlu,
if i were u, i would take the GM size in cognac epsom.
It's a very beautiful color.
U can see a sample of this color at the reference page.
http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=59335&d=1156597115
Good Luck~

Cheers~

Just an FYI about clemence... all of the 3 SAs I talked to in different cities (Dallas, Atlanta and NYC) highly recommended clemence for this bag because it is very soft and allows the bag to sort of mold to the body. The clemence is indeed so soft and just a very lovely leather for this bag. I honestly had never seen clemence before and didn't understand why everyone kept pushing it. After having it, I really do understand. It is so awesome.

Thanks everyone for all your help and support. My SA agreed about clemence as well, though she did say swift is quite pretty and they had one in over the weekend...

Now I have to wait a bit.

I have a couple of SA questions I will post in another thread.
I am so excited!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: