It's contagious... I'm slowly drifting away from LV...

I'm totally understand!! Actually, I just finished reading your thread in Chanel forum :graucho:. To tell you the truth, I've been in the same situation about half year ago. I did cheat on LV and bought Hermes Kelly & BBag, after that everything's not the same. When I came back to LV, I bought only LE pieces or run-way items (apart from 2 Suhali Lockit, which seem "classic" of LV). Even though, I found Trevi is interesting, but I couldn't bring myself to buy another canvas bag.

I'm looking forward to seeing the SS08 collection as well, just hoping that some of them will catch my eyes.:yes:

Oh I definitely don't think LV is behind you Karman, but I can see you were enjoying exploring a bit and looking at the Chanel and the MJ Stam brought back some spark :smile: .. even if you get those I wouldn't be surprised if you swing back to LV when things jump out at you too. In the long run some variety in your collection is a good thing, imo.

I know what you mean. I honestly don't know how you did it this long. I could'nt imagine only sticking to one designer it get's so boring. Personally Chanel is a close second after LV and before Fendi, but I also like other designers like Chloe.

I think I would get bored aswell if I bought a bag every month or so
that is a good idea and give it a break
Be carefull you don't end up getting tired of Chanel or MJ
Good luck ;)

I think it's fine to branch out - honestly, I was pretty disappointed with LV's F/W 07/08 collection, so I can totally relate to not feeling obsessed. I do hope you have fun with the other bags!

Awh!
Well, I can understand. I'm afraid I won't want my first LV anymore b/c I thought about it just too much :P
Well, okay, that won't happen...

But I hope you'll be back soon, and have fun cheating with Chanel and Marc Jacobs ;) (Which I also adore :drool:)

you'll be back soon ^^ i love the mj stam!!!! i've always wanted that bag, but somehow always choose lv instead and aswell as the chanel gst but its a bit big so i always dreamt about having the pst. but somehow i always buy a lv instead!!! >< but i do buy other brands here and there like gucci...

o my gosh... so sad. i've been on this forum (silent viewer lol) for not that long and i always looked at your posts when you got a new bag.

well i do hope you get that spark back when you look at other bags! even if its not LV.

and you know i do love your new black MC piece. i think it looks fab on you.

Variety is the spice of life --- and in this case, you will definitely be more happy if you have other handbags from other designers. There will always be a special place and time for your LVs in your life, just as there will be a special place and time for your MJs, Chanels, or others.

I branched out into Chanel, Gucci, Burberry, and Coach and have a good collection going with these designers. (As for Chanel, you must get the GST! I have it in black with gold hardware --- really really nice bag!) I tried the Bbag thing and looked at Miu Miu, Prada, and Dior --- nothing has caught my eye yet so I am just enjoying the bags I already have.

You'll be back to LV when you see a bag that catches your breath. For now, enjoy your LV bags and have fun venturing out into other bag worlds. :smile:

I know how you feel! although I love my LV's, I found myself drawn to the Chanel forum. Bought a GST & PST in the last two weeks! But I'm still on elux everyone morning looking at the LV's! It's good to have a mixture of bags...