It's contagious... I'm slowly drifting away from LV...

for me, not too many of the new things are that appealing to me, so i haven't been to interested, but something always comes out that i like, so i come back. maybe you'll be back, also!

Sooner or later you'll also wander into Balenciaga, there would be quite the welcome committee, LOL! Good decision, diversity may help rekindle your love for LV :smile:

true! bbag forum is sooooo supportive (not that LV isn't) it's just that the 'environment' is different over there IMHO.

I agree with everybody else- time to move on- you're still young and hopefully 'LV' wasn't just a 'phase', I'm assuming it's not b/c LV is perfection.

I love bbags- but after a few of them I was drawn into the different designs, colors, patterns, textures, materials, sizes, prices of LV------------sooooooooo much diversity!!

I've also realized that I am a label addict- and LV does that for me.

MJ stam- yup- I want that one too- and if I had to choose between Trevi and Stam- stam would win- hands down- b/c I don't own a MJ yet.

I am clueless about Chanel- but I still want one- just for my own indesicive purse heart.

It's ok to branch out- actually it's really fun and a learning experience too- I'm sure in a year or two you'll have pretty concrete opinions on each brand you'll shop in- it just takes practice! (expensive but worth it IMO)

Karmen, The real trick is to pace yourself...remember go slow with the other designers...don't go overboard or it will be the same story. It is nice to always have bags that you "admire" and not to buy them all up! Like being married. All those wonderful men out there...eventually you choose one...then you can only admire the others! Enjoy!

Karmen, The real trick is to pace yourself...remember go slow with the other designers...don't go overboard or it will be the same story.!

I agree w/ this in a big way.
The Chanel girls are always asking me how I can control myslef?
I only have 5 Chanel bags, I know if I bought every one that came out that I liked I'd burn out.

I recently branched out too ...bought a Chanel Black GST and :heart: it. I just couldn't find a LV in black that I loved. I'm still looking at LV though- trying to pick a tote in either momo or damier for the fall:yes:

I love Chanel more than LV-----I got rid of a few LV's and did buy the Neverfull this past year but still might want to get some new small Vernis pieces. The leather on Chanel is a addiction. I have had LV for over 25 years so I too am branching out. But LV will always be there for me.

I like LV but they don't make enough shoulder bags that I like. I tried the handheld thing but I will always be a shoulder bag gal at heart!
ITA! Thats why I only have LV speedies. I cant seem to find the perfect shoulder bag at LV. I thought I found one when I bought the looping GM but dang, those bruised my shoulders! :cursing:

I'm sure after some time away, you will still be interested in LV.
There are alot of other bags out there, and you are young, and have not experienced owning other brands....so have fun checking them out !!!

Who says you have to limit yourself to one brand?

I will always be in love with Louis Vuitton. They will always be my favorite handbags.....but that won't stop me from that Hermès I am getting !!!!

Good Luck and keep in touch, Karman !!!!!

attachment.php

My last shopping spree had no brand loyalty and was sooo fun. The more the merrier.