Isn't it odd?

1. Last night as I was washing up my dinner dishes, I was noticing the dark color of my Pampered Chef baking stone. It started life as a true blond but after years of serving my family well, was now a beautiful dark brown. What any owner of a baking stone strives for!

It reminded me of the beautiful patina that we LV lovers long for and wait on and cultivate for our vachetta. Ahhhh, a beautiful patina....the sign of aging gracefully.

Then when I was drying off my hands, I noticed my new patina spot on my hand....I must be aging gracefully too!!:yahoo:
  2. Hey...I have patina too! I love that!
  3. awww...
  4. :p
  5. offense, but patina on bags yes, darkening of baking stones yes, but age spots on hands! NOOOOOOOOO!

6. None taken. But humor us, would you? :graucho:
  7. Like a lot of people I do what I can to stave off aging, but I try to remember that I'm lucky to have made it to 45 and am relatively healthy and happy. So a little patina now and then just adds to my character! :yes:
  8. Great post! I'm excited about the pending patina on my LVs but did use Shining Monkey to slow it down and would never do anything to rush the process.

Yeah, I love the broken in baking reminds me of how much the meals were enjoyed with good wine and fantastic company!
  9. Lol
  10. Cute post!!! I'm with Selena on this one but very poetic. hehe!
  11. ... i dont know wut to say
  12. Maybe try shining monkey on the hands? HEE HEE!!
  13. Lol.
  14. :lol:
  15. So - should I stop bleaching my hair? I also started life as a true blond and after years of serving my family well -- well I might be a beautiful dark brown but I don't know - I've been lightening sice I was 17 (now 30)
    I don't think my husband would like my 'patina head':smile: