Isn't it odd?

NVMyLV

The Undertaker
O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Last night as I was washing up my dinner dishes, I was noticing the dark color of my Pampered Chef baking stone. It started life as a true blond but after years of serving my family well, was now a beautiful dark brown. What any owner of a baking stone strives for!

It reminded me of the beautiful patina that we LV lovers long for and wait on and cultivate for our vachetta. Ahhhh, a beautiful patina....the sign of aging gracefully.

Then when I was drying off my hands, I noticed my new patina spot on my hand....I must be aging gracefully too!!:yahoo:

Like a lot of people I do what I can to stave off aging, but I try to remember that I'm lucky to have made it to 45 and am relatively healthy and happy. So a little patina now and then just adds to my character! :yes:

Great post! I'm excited about the pending patina on my LVs but did use Shining Monkey to slow it down and would never do anything to rush the process.

Yeah, I love the broken in baking stones...it reminds me of how much the meals were enjoyed with good wine and fantastic company!

It started life as a true blond but after years of serving my family well, was now a beautiful dark brown.

So - should I stop bleaching my hair? I also started life as a true blond and after years of serving my family well -- well I might be a beautiful dark brown but I don't know - I've been lightening sice I was 17 (now 30)
I don't think my husband would like my 'patina head':smile: