Is this a good deal??

I agree is is very cute but agree with the other posters who said that it is more of an occasional bag and not that dressy for even a special occasion like a wedding or something. I would just get a heritage swingpack for concerts if you like pink or a hippie bag but that is just my opinion.

:back2topic:
alright guys. . . I'd suggest you taking it to PM but I see that you've already done that.
Could the people anooyed by other members please simply add them to your IGNORE USER List?
:tender:

yay sweetie! I am so happy for you! Be sure and post pics when you get it! :tup:

k I will I am just trying to get a hold of the seller lol.. again thank you everyone for helping me decide It really means a lot to me...My mom passed away Last January so I don't have someone like my mom anymore makes me feel good when I talk to you guys. thanks

sorry that was random I just feel happy on here lol

k I will I am just trying to get a hold of the seller lol.. again thank you everyone for helping me decide It really means a lot to me...My mom passed away Last January so I don't have someone like my mom anymore makes me feel good when I talk to you guys. thanks

oohh I am so sorry for your loss. :sad: I love this place too, and most of us can all get along and be great supports and coach buddies. :tup:

I am so sorry to hear about your Mom! I am glad you found us though! YOU are a good one!!!!! :yes:

thanks I appreciate that I try to get along with everyone and make lots of friends.. and all of you are helpful on here and I appreciate it.. I am thinking about getting the breast cancer charm next.its cute.. My mom died from breast cancer she struggled for 7 years