Is this a good deal??

1. I saw this cute lil coach purse on eBay she says she will take $150 + $10.00 shipping

is this a good deal for this bag I have never seen it before and I need something small to take around when I go to places I dont want to bring my normal purse.

100% Authentic. Brand new with the original tags.

Made of water & stain resistant Signature Jacquard
    Accented with Pink Genuine Snakeskin
    Features polished nickel hardware
    Includes SOHO buckle with rhinestone accents
    Features a coordinating satin bow tie on back
    Magnetic Snap Closure under SOHO buckle
    Lined with lavender fabric
    One interior zippered pocket with leather pull
    Purses strap measures 17 inches with a 6 1/2 inch drop
    Approx. 9 (L) X 4 1/2 (H) X 1 1/2 (W)

• Coach Style #5160

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. and by the way it is originally $328

[​IMG]

3. I think it's very cute! If the seller is reputable, and you love it, I say go for it!

4. What is the + sign on the creed? That must mean final sale or something.. find out first! :yes:
    That bow on the back is so cute! :yes:

5. she says all sales are final..

6. very cute :smile:

7. If it's a Coach final sale, it means you can't get it serviced by Coach if something happens to it. I would find out about that plus sign...

8. where is that plus sign at I dont see it??

9. is it on the pink coach creed inside the purse???? this thing...

[​IMG]

10. the +sign on the creed means this coach clutch was bought at outlet. it's very cute, go for it, you're getting all pink today, congrats

11. Wow you guys are good. I would have never noticed that. Its on the upper left hand corner of the creed patch. Good thing I dont buy Coach on eBay - Id probably be ripped off left and right!

12. so should I do it or is $160 total too much for it???? how much do you think she paid for it??

13. The bullseye is the outlet stamp. I believe the + means it was purchased at TJMaxx or a similar store. Someone else posted that awhile ago in another thread...since the search function isn't available, I can't direct you to who said it or where they said it. I don't know if it means Final Sale through Coach.

I think TJMaxx prices are usually not much less than half price, unless it was on clearance, so I would think $160 wouldn't be too bad of a price. The real question, is it worth $160 to you?? I personally wouldn't use it enough to justify paying that much. But it is cute!!

14. No a bullseye means it was bought at the outlet, a + sign most likely means final sale although I have heard of FS stamps meaning Final Sale and ES stamps meaning Employee Sale.. haven't heard of the + stamp but it must mean something. I would call JAX and make sure a bag can be repaired if it has a + sign on the creed. :tup:

15. Yes, that is what I am talking about :okay: