Is It Possible?could It Be True?

I was thinking the TODS would be for casual days out at the mall and the CHANEL in pink would be more for dinners out etc...

I also have an EGC card for 450....making this a GREAT price..even better!LOL!

If you can't get the thought of the bag out of your head then buy it.

I love the colour! My Tods bag has been great- I've used it for a couple of months and it still looks brand new.

Jill, that is Tod's "Took" bag. It became quite popular. I saw it featured last fall in editorial spreads in Bazaar and Vogue. The red version was hot! This pic doesn't do it justice.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Tod's Took tan.jpg
    Tod's Took tan.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 164
  • Tod's Took red.JPG
    Tod's Took red.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 171
I didn't know this style came in pink! It's lovely - those outer pockets are also so handy but yet they are not at all boring.

Tod's styles are actually getting a little more out there these days with Derek Lam designing them. You will totally rock this as with your Pradas and Chanels, so I say go for it! ;)

If you love it you should go for it, especially since it's different than the brands you have.

I already posted in favor of this bag, but I just read what you said wordbox
and I want to add that I completely agree. It's nice to add a little something different to our collections. Reminds me of the old girl scout song, "make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver and the other's gold". LOL!

LOL Jill you're hilarious! I love the color, it's perfect for Spring! But IMHO, I would wait to buy this when it goes on sale (I would personally chance it because I've always seen bags I love at Tod's in stock when it's discounted), but I WOULD get the pink Chanel!