Is It Possible?could It Be True?

1. Jill LOVES a TODS BAG......................WTH???

ROFLMAO.nope,its not a Prada or a CHANEL!

What do u think?I may have to buy it...sigh.its only (!)1550-
    [​IMG]

2. It looks so Marc Jacobs...ITS DARLING!!!

3. Perfect for spring/summer get it now!!!!

4. it was just a matter of freakin' time Jill!:lol:

I do love me some pink accessories though!:love:

5. I think there are nicer bags out there in pink for that price.

6. I am also getting a JUMBO PINK CHANEL for spring...LOL....THEN Im done for colors...sigh!
    But I think this would b a fun tote..NO?

7. My thoughts EXACTLY!!

8. OMG...the earth must have stopped rotating! :p Seriously though, good choice...Get it!!

9. Oooohhhh... nice color, is it a "dusty" pink or is it my screen?

10. good sign jill. it meant that u're not liking or buing bags just because of the brand but because of the look/design :yes:
    i say go get it if u like it

11. love the bag....love the color!!

12. Tod's bags are wonderful. Pink is my favorite color. I have a Dior pink clutch and an MJ pink bag. I've never worn either one, but they're mine and they're pink!

But, back to Tod's....they're gorgeous bags. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

13. I was browsing online and saw that bag, and I love it! I didn't even realize it was Tod's. If you love it you should go for it, especially since it's different than the brands you have.

14. I LOVE this color!
    And like others have said, it is a bit MJ style...I like it.
    But if you are getting a pink jumbo chanel as well, I predict this one will get left out...? Or maybe for more casual occasions?

15. I'm actually not a fan of this bag... I think your pink, Jill, should just be the Chanel! Tods actually has a super cute bag out that Halle Berry has been carrying around. It's a hobo shape in either black or dark grey--so sleek and cute.