Is it a waste of money?

Truthfully, the first CB looks better to me which is less expensive, the trapeze seems to be presented better in the second one of them and since the money is not THAT much different I would go with the second on thr trapeze....I don't think things are in better condition just because they are more expensive....

yeuxhonnetes said:
i was just wondering, will i be able to clean off the little dirt that's on the first Papillon :wondering?

if i can, then i may get that one :yes:
I saw a little something on the strap I think? is that what you're talking about? I have this dry cleaning pad that works great, I used it to get blue jean color transfer off my BH nearly new vachetta strap and it took it off like an eraser on pencil......it works great on things you don't want to wet....it's cadie dry cleaning pad, if you google it you'll find more info. on it...

but will Mr. Clean be able to clean off the little dirt that's on the first Papillon
wondering.gif
? if it can, then i may get that one
yes.gif

Lola24 said:
Do you know what the original retail was on the trapeze I can't remember, I thought it was closer to $1000 on the pm?? I mean I know it's discontinued but.....
i saw it in the store last April, and i think it was $1100+, or maybe a little more. and everyone knows thehuangfamily's prices are beyond human comprehension :mad:

I would opt for the cheaper papillon simply because it doesn't look too bad to me! But no, I don't think it's a waste to pay more for a near-perfect one. Go for it!

yeuxhonnetes said:
i saw it in the store last April, and i think it was $1100+, or maybe a little more. and everyone knows thehuangfamily's prices are beyond human comprehension :mad:
Yeah I thought it was closer to that, I think I have a mini catalog type thing that had the price in it but can't find it right now.... I remember thehuangfamily's prices being high though, I understand paying at least retail or a little more for an LE piece that you really want in new condition, but it's a turn off to me when things are listed way too high....Good luck with your decision, I know you've been looking for these.....

knowing you yeuxhannets, either one you buy you will end up getting repairs on it in the future cos you are a prefectionist and they are discontinued, why not get the cheaper one and then later slowly fix the problems on it.