INTRODUCING: The New Chocolate Brown Signature Bleecker Duffle!!!!!

THANKS, girls for ALL the nice comments!!! I just ordered the matching wallet to MY Bleecker duffle (chocolate siggy) last night, and it will be here tomorrow (Wed) hopefully! I'll post pics when it arrives!!!

hey mommyville, i PMed you...and my bad for not saying congrats, or anything! I was so jealous that you got a bleecker because i'm so anxious for mine that i wanted to see it so badly!!

but i love the chocolate brown; i have my carly so chocolate = :heart:. i can't wait to get mine in leather. i'm not that much of a sig person, but i love your duffle. i love the shape of the bleecker line cuz it's so old school, ya know...like when i first fell in :heart: with COACH.

anyways, it's gorgeous and congrats to you and your mom!!

I cant figure out how to post them larger, but if you PM me your email address, I can email you them directly from my computer! Do you want to see the chocolate (mine) or the khaki/saddle (my mom's)? My neighbor just ordered khaki/black!!!!! LOLOLOL

hey mommyville, i PMed you...and my bad for not saying congrats, or anything! I was so jealous that you got a bleecker because i'm so anxious for mine that i wanted to see it so badly!!

but i love the chocolate brown; i have my carly so chocolate = :heart:. i can't wait to get mine in leather. i'm not that much of a sig person, but i love your duffle. i love the shape of the bleecker line cuz it's so old school, ya know...like when i first fell in :heart: with COACH.

anyways, it's gorgeous and congrats to you and your mom!!

I just pm'd you back and sent you big pics! Enjoy! and I feel the SAME way..in fact I STILL OWN those older leather duffles - TWO of them!!! and I will NOT part w/ those for ANYTHING!! I am so glad Coach brought this style back and updated it!!! Cant wait to see YOURS!!!