INTRODUCING: The New Chocolate Brown Signature Bleecker Duffle!!!!!

1. Hi guys! I hope these pics work! I just received my GORGEOUS, YUMMY, Bleecker duffle in chocolate brown siggy!!! What a HOT bag! SOOOOOOOO comfy and lightweight to wear, and it opens up nice and wide to get your belongings in and out of....It is basically last years duffle, w/ some modern updates to it, adding it to a full new line called Bleecker. I'm a HUGE duffle fan and missed out on last year's version so I am sooooooooo excited to own this one!!!! I will also post pics of it in Khaki/Saddle (my mom owns this one!!!) for all of you Coach duffle fans!!!! ENJOY!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Here she is in KHAKI/SADDLE:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Congrats, Mommyville! Very NICE bags!

Love both color combos.

4. they are both so beautiful!!!! :tup: I don't think it's be big enough for me though--I'm a big bag lover! LOL!

Amy

5. LOVE both but my heart belongs to anything in chocolate siggy! Thats my flavor of the month! Congrats on your new bag!!:nuts:

6. AHA!!!! There is a large duffle as well....same style...just bigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mine is the medium!!!!

7. Beautiful bags, Mommyville! The chocolate brown signature is especially beautiful! Enjoy them!

8. Love the bag!! Do you mind if I ask how much it is??

Thanks for sharing the pics!!

9. Dang, never met any chocolate sig I didn't love!! congrats, mommyville!!

10. do you have any larger pics?

11. I cant figure out how to post them larger, but if you PM me your email address, I can email you them directly from my computer! Do you want to see the chocolate (mine) or the khaki/saddle (my mom's)? My neighbor just ordered khaki/black!!!!! LOLOLOL

12. sooo glad you love it, thanks for the pics!!!! :tup:

13. I love your new bag and I love your Mother's also.

14. Love the chocolate one.

15. THAT one is MINE!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL..... My mom's is the khaki/saddle! the chocolate one is making me want to eat ALOT of chocolate though so I may be in BIG trouble!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL