I'm still waiting ...

sacdujour

Feb 1, 2012
Hi everyone. Is it just me who's having to find reserves of patience I didn't think humanly possible? I ordered from M.Com on Saturday and although I had an order acknowledgement email pretty much straight away, I have heard NOTHING since. I rang them earlier in the week and they said I should have my bag by the end of the week. I keep checking my order status on line and it hasn't changed from 'Processing'. I emailed them yesterday afternoon and when I had no reply by 12.00 noon I called again today and was told that they have problems with the phone-lines to London (?). Quite what that means I do not know - I am in Birmingham. They said they would call me back with an update but so far have not bothered. What should I make of this? For £10 delivery, you really would have thought I'd have heard something by now.

Hate having to wait, so frustrating!
I ordered a couple of weeks ago from Bicester on the Saturday and it didn't arrive until the Thursday. I ordered from the Bond Street store on Tuesday and I'm still waiting...but thinking its still early days.
However, I was told that there was a real problem with the mulberry phones on Monday/Tuesday because I couldn't get through to Bond Street and phoned CS. I'm not sure how that matters tho?
Hope it's not too much longer...

Hi Sugna. I think you're right. They are having major problems. Hopefully I will hear some news tomorrow. I don't mind waiting for delivery, it's just not being confident that there is even going to BE a delivery that is the problem! Oh well, patience is a virtue, and all that.

Hm yeah I would have expected it to be delivered. I bought something from Matches once, paid £12 for delivery and it was dispatched within a day and with me!
Sounds like they're having problems though, I'd imagine they'd pre-empt this though? being a high end label?

Wait till you get it and then complain to them about the delay and the cost. You might get a credit note or something off your next purchase :graucho:

Ha ha. Ok I will do that. Are they not used to the sales or something? It all seems a bit slow, I must say. I am so glad I have this forum to speak to as no-one at Mulberry is talking to/emailing me.

That is poor. Net a Porter charge £5 postage and my sale items were in my hands the next dAy. I hope you get some answers and your goods quickly. At the very least I hope that mulberry refund your postage xx

Well, ladies, here's the unbelievable update. I spoke to Mulberry again this morning and they informed me that I won't be getting my bag from them as they are out of stock. Quite when they were going to let me know (it's been 6 days since ordering) I do not know. Especially bearing in mind telephone calls and emails from me that nobody bothered to reply to. Without any hint of regret or apology they told me that there was one (Lily in Midnight Ostrich) in Brompton Road and that I could phone and order it from them. They said they had refunded and so hopefully I should have the funds to pay for it. I duly rang Brompton Road and indeed they did have one in stock so I have paid for it but as their payment machines were down I have no idea whether the transaction will go through.

Just a couple of points:

Firstly, I feel I have received terrible customer service as I have had to push to get them to tell me the truth, that there is no bag there for me and secondly, would you have thought under the circumstances they would offer to get the bag delivered from Brompton Road on my behalf instead of the blase dismissal I received from them. I know this is beside the point as any purchase should warrant the same degree of customer service regardless of amount, but I am not talking about a small amount of money here. Any of you lovely ladies will know how much the bag in question is going for.

I just hope that when/if it comes it is in an acceptable condition!
I will keep you posted.