I'm still waiting ...

:lolots: It's good to have a rant, every now again and I feel for our fellow Mulberry lady :hugs:

Most of us work very hard and save for our handbags and they are usually very carefully thought out purchases. I hope they are able to rectify this for you, Sacdujour, and instill some confidence back in their service.[/QUOTE

Thank you x

Well sadly I received an almost identical email that has led me to a spiral of disappointment! The black large evelina satchel I ordered won't be coming. I have not heard from them 6 days since I placed my order online and after numerous emails I finally got them to reply only to find out that they completely stuffed it up! They pointed me to Sydney (exact same story as with OP), which in my opinion is pure bullocks! They should have arranged that themselves. They emailed me too late and now the bag is GONE! I am so frustrated, they have completely wasted my time! I had spent hours going through that website again and again last Saturday on the midst of its breaking down perpetually!

I am sooo angry!!

gagabag, you, too must be absolutely apoplectic with rage! (understatement) - yet another story of Mulberry's startling ineptitude - these things SHOULD NOT be happening, especially, as I've said before, if they want to secure a loyal customer base in the long term It really makes one want to jump ship, doesn't it with horror stories like these?!!!! The irony in all this is that they are really shooting themselves in the foot (haha!!).....:tdown::nono:

UPDATE: Complete silence from Mulberry after my email. No money back in my bank account!

Can't believe it - even after your email to them.....what numbskulls:tdown::nogood: - let's just hope someone with a shred of sensibility, good sense and concern for their customer base RECTIFIES this soon.....but they'll have to eat humble pie, for sure - and offer some recompense for their shocking customer service!....:rant::mad::cursing:

This just gets better and better! Mulberry Brompton Road have just called to say my card has been declined! Obviously my refund from .com has not made it back to my account. I ended up paying with my debit card, so my 6 months interest free credit card is not going to be helping me spread the cost of this expensive bag after all. I. Am.In.Despair!!!!

Poor sacdujour - it just gets worse, doesn't it - I'd be fuming too!....lets hope Mulberry redeem themselves soon... :mad:

Can't believe it - even after your email to them.....what numbskulls:tdown::nogood: - let's just hope someone with a shred of sensibility, good sense and concern for their customer base RECTIFIES this soon.....but they'll have to eat humble pie, for sure - and offer some recompense for their shocking customer service!....:rant::mad::cursing:

Thanks for caring. I am going to send them a daily email until they reply. If no reply by Friday I am going to write an old-fashioned letter! Think I can still remember how that's done! Any ideas who I should address it to? Does anyone know who the head-honcho at Mulberry.com is?

Still no answer??! There's a lady who a lot of ladies have praised for dealing with queries well - Rebecca Groom. You should forward the email to her. I'll see if I can find a thread with her details for you....

Ok, I found this on one of DesignerPurchaser's threads:

Rebecca Groom: Customer Solutions Supervisor
or Sarah-Jayne Cooper: Customer Solutions Administrator

Mulberry Design Ltd
The Rookery
Chilcompton, Somerset BA3 4EH
UK

Tel *+44 (0)1761 234 212
Fax +44 (0)1761 233 436

[email protected]
[email protected]

Something one else I found, whilst searching:
[email protected] is Gillian Pitcher, Head of Customer Services

It's appalling that they haven't gotten back to you yet!

Ok, I found this on one of DesignerPurchaser's threads:

Rebecca Groom: Customer Solutions Supervisor
or Sarah-Jayne Cooper: Customer Solutions Administrator

Mulberry Design Ltd
The Rookery
Chilcompton, Somerset BA3 4EH
UK

Tel *+44 (0)1761 234 212
Fax +44 (0)1761 233 436

[email protected]
[email protected]

Something one else I found, whilst searching:
[email protected] is Gillian Pitcher, Head of Customer Services

It's appalling that they haven't gotten back to you yet!

Thanks Cupcake! Most useful!

Thanks for caring. I am going to send them a daily email until they reply. If no reply by Friday I am going to write an old-fashioned letter! Think I can still remember how that's done! Any ideas who I should address it to? Does anyone know who the head-honcho at Mulberry.com is?

If you haven't already, check the recent thread by button_Princess: "My awful Mulberry experience....." Lady called Rebecca seems to be the person to contact - if you pm button_P she may be able to supply address/email. Good luck!!:smile:

If you haven't already, check the recent thread by button_Princess: "My awful Mulberry experience....." Lady called Rebecca seems to be the person to contact - if you pm button_P she may be able to supply address/email. Good luck!!:smile:

Yes, thank you. I saw it earlier today. I am going to forward all my emails etc. to her tomorrow, as nothing back from them at all. I can't believe they don't even reply to you. It's just awful. I have had better customer service from Costa Coffee for a spend of about £3.50!