I'm so frustrated with jemznjewels!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one particular Neiman Marcus that uses email correspondence to sell their bags, but whenever I inquire at random about a particular bag I never get a response. Just recently I called the store and the s/a promised to send a photo of a bag I requested. Intead, I received a forwarded generic email from one of her colleagues with photos of bags, but not the bag I requested.

I replied stating the particular bag I was interested in seeing. No response. I replied again with a "second request for photo of X bag". Again, no reply. A couple of days later, I sent a third request noting the lack of customer service in the Chanel boutique that the general manager of the store may be interested in hearing about. The response to that email was faster than lightening, with an apology and photo of the bag I originally asked to see. And for the record, this is a well known NM here on the forums that everyone raves about.

How about sending Miss jemzjewels another email reminding her of the importance of customer service and the reason the Better Business Bureau exists... to report unsatisfactory service!

hum..very good point, roey! i will take note of that! thank you so much everyone for your advice and your support! this is why i love being on TPF! i actually emailed her again and she replied!!!! (not very professionally but hey, she replied!) she said that shed send over the tracking number later tonight when she gets home (that was 4 hours ago..) i dont think she'll get to it. but at the least,i know it is shipped and i feel so much better..I will definitely update you when I get more reply or better yet, the bag!

Sorry to hear that, i haven't liaise with her before but i have exchanged a couple of emails with her. Her response is rather slow at times. Jus bear with it but i'm sure she will reply u. I hope you receive the bag soon, don't forget to post pics here~~

[B said:
roey[/B];4584809]There is one particular Neiman Marcus that uses email correspondence to sell their bags, but whenever I inquire at random about a particular bag I never get a response. Just recently I called the store and the s/a promised to send a photo of a bag I requested. Intead, I received a forwarded generic email from one of her colleagues with photos of bags, but not the bag I requested.

I replied stating the particular bag I was interested in seeing. No response. I replied again with a "second request for photo of X bag". Again, no reply. A couple of days later, I sent a third request noting the lack of customer service in the Chanel boutique that the general manager of the store may be interested in hearing about. The response to that email was faster than lightening, with an apology and photo of the bag I originally asked to see. And for the record, this is a well known NM here on the forums that everyone raves about.

How about sending Miss jemzjewels another email reminding her of the importance of customer service and the reason the Better Business Bureau exists... to report unsatisfactory service!

Well said Roey!:tup::tup:

ahhh good luck! she'd better send the bag to you, otherwise she knows what she's in for. none of us here on tpf will ever buy from her! furthermore, word spreads like wildfire so if she is a scam, everyone will know in no time and she'll lose her business! yikes, the power of word-of-mouth and the internet! LOL!

I bought from her once and didn't enjoy my experience. I bought a bag and a wallet. The shipping charges for those two items, as I remember, is exorbant even for express shipping. So much for express. A week after I paid for my items I still haven't received my expressed items and I only live three hours away from her. I contacted her and found out that she hadn't shipped it yet. In any event, I received my items after a long wait. Without me asking, she offered to refund my shipping as a gesture for shipping so late. I thought wow that was a nice move. In the end, I never saw any refund from her. I did email her a couple of times asking if she would honor her own words and she NEVER replied back. I didn't ask her to refund me shipping. She offered but never followed through. Yes, I would say not great customer service.

I bought from her once and didn't enjoy my experience. I bought a bag and a wallet. The shipping charges for those two items, as I remember, is exorbant even for express shipping. So much for express. A week after I paid for my items I still haven't received my expressed items and I only live three hours away from her. I contacted her and found out that she hadn't shipped it yet. In any event, I received my items after a long wait. Without me asking, she offered to refund my shipping as a gesture for shipping so late. I thought wow that was a nice move. In the end, I never saw any refund from her. I did email her a couple of times asking if she would honor her own words and she NEVER replied back. I didn't ask her to refund me shipping. She offered but never followed through. Yes, I would say not great customer service.

how terrible! im basically pretty much getting the same treatment. yesterday she said shed send over the tracking number and its the next day and its still not in my email. im just disappointed that she didnt keep her word. the bag better be shipped by now. *calmm* shes really testing my patience.

she's trying to take up for herself in the Hermes Forum, she even PM'd me twice today about that Forum, do a search for her name. . . MAKE her listen!

how terrible! im basically pretty much getting the same treatment. yesterday she said shed send over the tracking number and its the next day and its still not in my email. im just disappointed that she didnt keep her word. the bag better be shipped by now. *calmm* shes really testing my patience.
Good luck with your purchase. I think you will eventually receive your bag. But I don't like how slow the emails are being answered and the fact she won't even honor her own words. The prices are not that great either. If anyone wants to buy from her again, make sure it is REALLY worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.