I'm On The List

nathansgirl1908 said:
An Hermes kelly? I want to know more about that bag.

No, she wanted the pink LV Monogram Pastel Glitter bag..it was from the same line as these two, minus the lizard trim.
32_1_b.JPG

f5_1.JPG

christiegl- You can either call or go in (if you're not a usual customer, I'd suggest going in) and tell them you want your name down for whichever styles you want from the Miroir line.

CEC.LV4eva- The pochette will be around $450-$500 and the papillon will be around $1100. This is a rough estimate not including tax or any future price increases that may occur :smile:

chag said:
Absolutely!! PVC huh! Really?? We looked into the gazing book or bible or whatever and it was typed out that it was leather that is dipped into liguid metal.

I kept thinking of Terminator 2 now for some reason... :roflmfao:

yeuxhonnetes said:
oh no :sad:! i can handle the price, but not the SIZE :cry:! the 30 is too big for me. and i really wanted the silver too :cry:
There's a Pap & it looks CUTE!! They only had a pic of it in gold, but it looked cute. The book & pics my SA showed me said PVC. There are some ultra exclusive bags coming out on exotic & fur, but the miroir said PVC & I asked if the PVC would sag to much he said that the metal makes it pretty sturdy.

It's too big for me too but I'm getting one anyway..I'm just too obsessed not to. I was hoping for a 25 and was a bit disappointed when I heard it'd be a 30 but I was even MORE disappointed when I heard the only Alma would be the huge Voyage size. So I can definitely learn to deal with the Speedy 30 lol.