I'm On The List

Ah, the Miroir line. I am on the list for a few.

:cry: Sadly I have been disappointed-once. I put my name down for the Pastel Glitter Kelly bag and one day at work I got a call from the manager informing me that the color I chose was sold out. A few days later my SA called me and told she was holding the bag in white for me, I went to see it but, it wasn't the same. :cry:

I think it will come in silver and gold(?). I am on the list for the silver!!! US$1150.00 is the estimated price for now. 30 is the only size. And the keepall as well.

LV_addict said:
I think it will come in silver and gold(?). I am on the list for the silver!!! US$1150.00 is the estimated price for now. 30 is the only size. And the keepall as well.
Yep :yes: that is what I was told to and it is silver and gold. And it's leather dipped in some kind of liquid metal I was also told. Not plastic.

missypoo said:
OMG!!! I have to have IT!! What colors will they have. Remember I'm from the stix of Nebraska so there are no LV stores around so I have to rely on Eluxury. Tell me more!! LOL.:yes: :heart:
The catalog picture looks nothing like that, it is all silver/reflective & has no black. It is PVC dipped in liquid metal & the SA says it really is like looking in a mirror.[not to sure how I feel about walking around with my thigh mirrored] I kind of wanted it to have a blackish background like the runway pic.

Absolutely!! PVC huh! Really?? We looked into the gazing book or bible or whatever and it was typed out that it was leather that is dipped into liguid metal.

Lee69 said:
Congrats Taco:biggrin: ,I'm not sure yet,never put my name down on anything,is it OK if we change our mind later and not buy?:blink:

Sure..you still have to put your CC# down, but if you come in and decide you don't like it, you don't have to take it.