Im home!!!! Im home, Im FINALLY home!!!

Sunshine said:
You guys are awesome! Thanks for the welcome back wishes!!! I am glad to be home! I have spent the day going through my closets...I swear 85% of my clothes no longer fit. Even stuff I had bought on the small size at the time in hopes of them fitting in a few weeks..(lol) are enormous. I have never had such few clothes in my life. Im not complaining! Its just wild to have to really start over.
We went out to dinner tonight and I ate more than I have all summer long. Im still full. We split an entree and salad, and shared an app...Im eating so much less now its wonderful. Im starting Weight watchers tomorrow just to keep on track and loose the final 10 pounds (to reach my true goal) I feel I need to be accountable to something for a while. Im back to the gym tomrrow morning as well. I have to just keep the routine I have set for myself. I just wanted a few days to hang out and enjoy my Dh and pups. (and eat some yummy stuff!) back to the grind tomorrow!
Thanks again for all the kind words!:heart:

Sorry i'm sure i know but have forgot, where did you go? Why were you gone for so long.

Isnt it awesome being able to go they are too big :yahoo:
congrat's again.