Im home!!!! Im home, Im FINALLY home!!!

1. Nine weeks later and 28 pounds lighter!!! What a lucky husband!!! IM FINALLY HOME!!!!!! (for those of you that know know its been a LONG summer!!! WOO HOO!!! :yahoo:
  2. Glad to have you back..AND ...CONGRATS GIRL!!!!!!!!! So proud of you!!!..and yes..we all missed you!
  3. Yay!! SO glad to have you back. :wlae:

And a big congrats on your results. You GO girl!! :nuts:
  4. I have spent the last hour trying on clothes I have not had on in years...what a great feeling...NOW Im about to pull out e Metallic Fendi Spy!!! I have missed that baby!

5. LOL ^^^ You and that Spy. :lol:
  6. WOW !!! Congrats, that's amazing ! And welcome back ! :biggrin:
  7. so happy to have u back.. and congrats..that's a lot of discipline and determination..
  8. Congrats!!!
  9. Welcome back!!!!!!!!! You know I have missed you around here, right!!!!?!?! :party: So happy to hear of your amazing results and happy to have you back...

Now go spend some time with that wonderful hubby of yours and we will catch up with you in approx 4 days :graucho:
  10. I just read your thread today and it's wonderful. Congratulations and Great Job!! Wonderful accomplishment that gives others encouragement.:yahoo:
  11. Yay sunshine!!!!! Welcome back!! I am soooooo proud of you!! :drinks: :rochard:
  12. hey YOU, welcome back Sunshine!!! :wlae:
  13. You know i missed you girl!! I was lucky enough to stay in contact with J. all summer. Cant wait to hear more stories! LOL
    Congrats! I am sooo proud of you! Hot momma!
  14. Selena was amazing about checking in with me ... all along the way of my fat camp journey!!! lol...I called her when I got home before I even called some of my friends here at home!!! You rock talking to you!!!:flowers: I'll be sending you your pic tomorrow... call when you get it!!! CANT WAIT!!!!
  15. Yay! Welcome back Sunshine!