If you didn`t buy Mulberry what would you buy??

Most of my bags are Mulberry and, like Chaz, I've realised (after several expensive mistakes) that I'm a Mulberry girl through and through. Cut me and there's the tree logo!
I also love Orla Kiely and have a couple and I do have a LV mono speedy that I use for travelling. I also have a black LV multi-colore pochette that I use as an evening bag. I bought it in Cannes and so would never sell it as, for a couple of seconds, I felt like a film star!
I've flirted with Prada, Miu Miu and did have a red Chloe Paddington. I also looked at the Edith but it weighed a ton!
A brand I really like and am still contemplating is the French company Lancel.
I love the fact that it's well known in France but nowhere else!

I can vouch that Sarajane's Miu Miu :heart: is fabulous :yes:

Other than Mulberry, I have Marc Jacobs, Marc by Marc Jacobs & Tods bags. The Tods bag was my first designer purchase :love:; I love the leather (both colour & quality) on MJ bags. In addition, I don't think they're over-done in the UK. And Mulberry.... well, I don't need to explain my reasons for loving Mulberry in this forum!!

ETA That's not quite answering the question, is it?! Other bags that I look at but don't buy include Chloe and Balenciaga.

^^^^^ Well its one of them bags that there was so much attention to when it came out that now its kinda uncool to have one!!(unless its an old one!)

Its a funny thing,but I agree with that,they look cool when they are old,I know its snotty,call me all the daft buggers you want,but if I see a new Roxy,I always think 'awww,miss the boat did you' I don't feel that way over any other Mulb,maybe it was as mentioned it was so iconic a few years ago,its kind of stuck there,but other bags have had a less high profile status and can move forward more than comfortably,I'm not sure,but I do feel the Roxy is def one of those that really does look better old,like an old leather bike jacket type thing???

Mymlan,

No, thats what its all about:flowers:

You said you have bridge bags they were my first love and still remind me of horses/saddles:shame:don`t ask my why??

I would love a Hermes, but have more chance of flying to the moon:wlae:

I think if cash was no objcet I too would adore an Hermes,like the pale brownish one Posh has,lovely.But cash is an obstacle,so I am more than happy with my yummy Mulberries!!!:love:

Mymlan,

No, thats what its all about:flowers:

You said you have bridge bags they were my first love and still remind me of horses/saddles:shame:don`t ask my why??

I would love a Hermes, but have more chance of flying to the moon:wlae:
Well. if that´s so... Yes, the Bridges are reminding of saddles and stuff (oh, good old days!), that´s why I can´t get rid of them and they were my first "big spending" in bags. Although no horses at the moment, still got all the equipment left (beside the Frank Baines saddle that financed my Bayswater) ;).

Before Mulberry I would never have paid much more that £35 for a handbag and if I had never been smitten but Mulberry I would probably still not be paying any more than £35 for a handbag. I have a couple of 'going out' bags lurking in the bottom of my wardrobe and they just look so cheap and nasty, I really must invest in a Somerset Pouch!

Well. if that´s so... Yes, the Bridges are reminding of saddles and stuff (oh, good old days!), that´s why I can´t get rid of them and they were my first "big spending" in bags. Although no horses at the moment, still got all the equipment left (beside the Frank Baines saddle that financed my Bayswater) ;).

Hahahhahaha!!!!!!

I sold my Stubben saddle so I could go on holiday PARTYING with friends to Ibiza(much younger then ) mother has never forgiven me and still goes on about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before Mulberry I would never have paid much more that £35 for a handbag and if I had never been smitten but Mulberry I would probably still not be paying any more than £35 for a handbag. I have a couple of 'going out' bags lurking in the bottom of my wardrobe and they just look so cheap and nasty, I really must invest in a Somerset Pouch!

They are cheap at the moment ( I think ??)

Well, reading that, I'm soooo glad I have a very old well worn Roxanne! :P

My other favorites are Chloe Edith, Fendi Spy, some LV Damier (my foul weather bags), and :blush: I have Hermes, but unfortunately right now don't have a lifestyle where I can use them very often (air travel, public transport).

Hahahhahaha!!!!!!

I sold my Stubben saddle so I could go on holiday PARTYING with friends to Ibiza(much younger then ) mother has never forgiven me and still goes on about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, one more post... I do have a Stubben - and now a convincing reason to let that one go... Thanks Tara! Really good idea:yahoo:! (Maybe a bit too late though, nowadays one night out kind of have the same effect as a week long party-holiday in younger days:sad:!)

The majority of my bags are Mulberry (the more expensive ones anyway), I have a turquoise Luella carmen biker bag which I don't use do might sell and a patent Luella clutch. Then I have a few furla, coccinelle, an old anya hindmarch with a poodle on :graucho: which I won'ty use now but couldn't bear to part with (was my first ever full price designer bag), costume national, orca/tabitha, karen millen... etc

I think I'm going to sell most of the 'cheaper' ones and concentrate on quality over quantity..

I've just ordered this Chloe Eddie from NAP with 75% off which I can't wait to get!!! Now I'm on supernoodles for the next 3 months though after all my recent purchases!

Attachments

• chloe.jpg
    chloe.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 33