I want a BIG change...making a major decision

Good luck!!!!!A couple of years ago my partner left me and I was moving into my late moms apartment when suddenly the opportunity came up to move to London-a lifelong dream of me.
I took the chance, having no job or friends there-it was the best decision I made so far in my life!
The time there (nearly two years) changed me and my life and I can only tell you: do it, life your dream, even if just for some time!
I think nothing is worse then asking yourself later on: what would have happened if I would have done it?

Oh man, follow your heart and gut! Especially now while you have a ton more flexibility, before husband, mortgage and kids come along...

ITA to research costs of living in NYC compared to LA. Whether you splurge or are frugal or a combo of the two depending on what it is, just make sure you know what to expect and don't get sticker shocked ;).

ENJOY!!

You have to give it a try if you feel strongly about it. Better to have it not work out...at least then you will know for sure and you can say you tried. And maybe that will be the perfect place for you.

definitely go for it! i love ny and that's where home is for me even though i'm not there now =(

i think there's a huge difference btw living in nyc and la so be prepared for that ....

if you think u can find a job there great but like someone said, you need to make at least 50x annual rent and you'd be hard pressed to find something decent less than $1500.

you will find a way to take care of yourself and live on your own w/o family. IMO, it's a good thing to learn how to be independent and take care of urself. it's tough sometimes, like when u're sick but u learn how to survive on ur own.

go for it!