I Ordered My First CLs!

Absolutely DIvine! Oprah wore these in red. I love these on you, just stunning!

It is kind of strange to think that Oprah and I have a similar taste in shoes. lol. I guess we both know a good thing when we see it.

They're so cute and quirky!

I really love that you said that. I'm an artist and tend to be a little quirky myself sometimes. Now I know that these are perfect for me.

They look so good on your feet! I tell you, Mr. Louboutin is a magician......the shoes are truly like glass slippers for our feet. They make you feel spactacular!

ROCK THOSE CARACOLOS!!!:supacool:

They look great on you. Now you are kind of making me want to keep mine. LOL Congrats again!

:lol: That is one of the things that I've notice about this forum. We all seem to get each other to buy or keep more than we'd planned. Everyone posting pictures of their great shoes is already making me think about what pair I want next.

Love them!!
They look great on you!!!
Your making me want to pick them up too lol

Thanks.
You know you want to get a pair too. ;)

Can't believe how much cuter they are on, than on the shelf - good choice!:okay:

Thank you. I've been wearing them everywhere the past couple of days. I swear that I've already gotten more comments on these shoes than any other ones that I own. Although I will admit that most of the comments are "How can you walk in those?" :lol: