I Ordered My First CLs!

1. I am so excited because I just ordered my first CLs. I got the Caracolo in black patent. I know that not everyone likes them, but I love them. The black patent, the peep toe, the cute zipper… :love:

It is even better that I got them for such a good price. My college girl budget was wincing at the thought of buying a pair at full price, but I got them for super cheap. :yahoo: I owe a big thank you to foxycleopatra for giving me the info. I did a charge send with Nordstrom and am so excited. I just can’t wait for them to get here. Here’s hoping it won’t take too long because I’m pretty much bouncing off the walls already.

2. Post pics! We can all relate to the wall bouncing!!

3. Congrats!!! Wear them proud.

4. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!!!

5. That is a great shoe. You can wear it with a lot. It will look great with white pants in the summer! Congrats. :yahoo:

6. Congrats! You will love them more when you put them on.

7. Congrats. Looking forward to seeing the pics when you get them.

8. Thanks. I need people who can relate. My roommate just doesn't understand my shoe obsession. He gives me these looks sometimes that say, "I think you might need help." But I don't care because I'm so excited.

9. Congrats!!

10. Congrats! You'll never forget your first pair! Welcome to the dark side ;)

11. how exciting, please post modelling pics when they arrive, i would love to see them on someone instead of just in a photo on a shoe-stand!

12. :lol: Thanks. Happy to be here.

13. Congrats! I can't wait to see photos! :flowers:

14. Congrats!!!
    Cant wait to see them!

15. congrats! I can't wait to see pics.