I no longer wish to be associated with My Poupette!

And be sure to visit Poupette's Designer Auction Site: ImageChic.com <this is taken right off the front page, and it's in her "format" of the page. As a newbie to designer handbags, I would assume she is endorsing ImageChic by having this there.

I went there and saw several bags I think are fake, and yes, I would think that she shouldn't have ImageChic hyperlinks on her homepage.

Up Until now I was afraid to leave the organisation, I thought that if buyers saw that my name had been removed they would think, Oh she must have been selling fakes but now I have read so much negative publicity about them that I know people will probably respect me more for leaving & not wishing to be endorsed by the same organisation that gives such poor customer service & endorses sellers who not only sell fakes & items that are not as described but those that do not give the excellent customer service that I have always given!

And be sure to visit Poupette's Designer Auction Site: ImageChic.com <this is taken right off the front page, and it's in her "format" of the page. As a newbie to designer handbags, I would assume she is endorsing ImageChic by having this there.

I went there and saw several bags I think are fake, and yes, I would think that she shouldn't have ImageChic hyperlinks on her homepage.

Well Speedy, Lorimatthews attempts to explain this but at the end of the day as she says MyP are getting revenue from these advts!!!!!!!
Whether she endorses or not these advts for fake bags sure don't look good!

NB: None of the auction items have any bids, I listed items there with the same result!
Ebay is bad at the minute but at least one knows to beware of fake sellers, on MyP one should be 100% secure when buying, I do not think that that trust is there anymore!

I joined tpf only last month, so I am a newbie. I do think for many buyers, being a mypoupetter/mprs gives them a sense of security. I still felt that way up until I read through a bunch of threads stating otherwise. I used to seach "louis vuitton...poupette" while on ebay. Then I would go to the mypoupetters website to doublecheck they were listed. I figured their prices may be a little higher than non poupettes, but I would be guaranteed authencity. I've read only good things about Caroldiva, maybe she should start a group too? I guess what I'm trying to say is that having a stamp of approval from a reputable source is comforting, and lessens then chances of being scammed.

Yeah, I used to hold MPRS in high regard...I remember a long time ago when I first started helping out on the LV authentication forum, it used to be typical to check out the bag and say something like, "No worries, they're an MPRS." Now people are even having to doubt them, which is terrible since it goes against everything they stood for. I'm glad you decided to leave MP, Roz. :yes:
If you don't mind, can you post her response once you get one? Or paraphrase it in some way? It will be interesting to see how she responds.

Yeah, I used to hold MPRS in high regard...I remember a long time ago when I first started helping out on the LV authentication forum, it used to be typical to check out the bag and say something like, "No worries, they're an MPRS." Now people are even having to doubt them, which is terrible since it goes against everything they stood for. I'm glad you decided to leave MP, Roz. :yes:
If you don't mind, can you post her response once you get one? Or paraphrase it in some way? It will be interesting to see how she responds.
I most certainly will LV, if she bothers to reply that is!

Lori,
she does have control over what sellers she has in her organisation & if sellers are selling fakes then she can deal with that by expelling them but apparently cannot be bothered.
Why should I pay money to be endorsed by a site that also endorses sellers of fakes that is no recommendation for me so what exactly am I paying her money for? A few years ago people saw the logo & said "Yes I can buy from this seller with confidence" Now they are saying "Huh this means nothing, so why go there?"

Roz, I didn't mean to upset you, I was only referring to the Google ads on the site which are placed by Google. I wasn't referring to sellers in her organization. If you read my previous post I agreed that her customer service has deteriorated.

In view of all of the threads here complaining about the shocking customer service of MyPoupette & the fact that members are selling fakes, I have penned this email. I will consider whether or not I will continue to use the logo until my subscription has expired but from then on I will not be associated with or pay money under false pretences to this organisation!

Dear Angie,

It is with great regret that I must ask you not to deduct my subscription from my account when it comes due.
I am xxxxxxxxxxx on ebay.
When I joined your organisation it held prestige as a seller of authentic items. Alas this reputation has been sullied by members selling fakes & by your shocking customer service regarding authentications. People are now saying on purse forums that no self respecting seller would be associated with your organisation. I am sorry that you have let your business slip so badly but that is not my concern, mine is my reputation & MPRS no longer has respect so please confirm by return that when my subscription expires that you will not recharge

I am sorry again that it has come to this

regards
Roz

Hey Roz,

Good for you for doing the right thing! I applaud your decision, and I know it must have been difficult. Thankfully, you will have much support here on TPF.

Props to you!:yes:

Good for you Roz! You've worked so hard to establish yourself as a reputable seller of authentic items. You don't need external elements tarnishing your name.

TBH I never put much value on the My Poupette membership after seeing people using it when selling anything and also counterfeits. I even contacted My Poupette to tell them about one seller and didn't hear a thing back so....whatever.....