I LOVE small LV items, they're like little treasures!!!!

hippiechic said:
What a great collection. They are indeed treasures...especially at LV prices!
well, fortunately I've been collecting them for years so I haven't spent nearly as much as I would have if I started just this year, that's for sure!

Little Treasures is perfect. I love collecting all those little beauties also. I love the bracelets. I wear the double wrap all the time.

Wow Lola, that's quite a bit of accessories you have there!

Hmm...I am not into accessories really...I know....I'm weird.
But I hate changing wallets, cles, etc.
I have two cles and was using the mono exclusively...I finally took the other one and attached my office keys on it.

What I am into is the belts. I have four and want more ;)

I came so obsessively close to just buying the astropil, but realized it was half of a car payment, and I just ordered a Brentwood, so I stopped.

But, I want it, Lola it would so go with your teeny treasures....

Lola, I was thinking this morning that your Mandarin Speedy will look so fabulous in Hawaii against the Shower trees....

Just received my Mandarin Noe... and was thinking the same about it....didn't know it was hard to keep clean, thanks for the heads up...

Veronika said:
Lola, I was thinking this morning that your Mandarin Speedy will look so fabulous in Hawaii against the Shower trees....

Just received my Mandarin Noe... and was thinking the same about it....didn't know it was hard to keep clean, thanks for the heads up...

Oh, I was thinking about bringing it to HI, but everytime I go there I don't want to carry a larger purse, which is actually something that happens often and why I love my small stuff!!! so I'm just bringing pochettes....AND I'd bring the mandarin pochette, but of all the darn things, that's the one piece I never showed my DH! Not really on purpose but I ordered it when I ordered him an xmas wallet....so I just never go around to showing it to him LOL! I know it's silly but I like to have at least told him I got something before I use it in front of him, unfortunately he pays attention!