I LOVE small LV items, they're like little treasures!!!!

Aww.. I love your little treasures collection ! It's too cute ! I love the little Louis Vuitton accessories, I haven't been able to collect much mostly because it feels like it can add up so quickly to the price of another bag.

But hey, you're fierce ! ;)

ayla said:
Aww.. I love your little treasures collection ! It's too cute ! I love the little Louis Vuitton accessories, I haven't been able to collect much mostly because it feels like it can add up so quickly to the price of another bag.

But hey, you're fierce ! ;)

Believe me, this collection is a result of 10 years of buying, I usually only buy a few little things a year and it's usally when I NEED to buy something little just for a fix or if I buy a bag and a cles at the same time, I def. wouldn't have any more bags if I didn't have my accessories so I'm glad I have them!

Lola24 said:
I don't know what it is, I just can't ever get enough!!! I love using LV stuff in all my "other brand" bags too!!! Anyone else share my "little treasure" obsession?? Pochettes too, even though they fall inbetween the accessory/small bag category, I always want more of them too, my DH always says, "don't you have one of those already" just b/c it's the same style doesn't mean it's the SAME....lol!

Love the mandarin epi cles. I see that you're a fellow small bag girl huh? :jammin:

IMG_2908.jpg

That's not even all of it! There's a few cles that I can't find, my mom might have taken them (or worse, given them away!) :crybaby:And I'll save the pochettes & keychains for another day :lol:

I think I love Pochettes and Cles' together. If I could I would get both in different collections.

I want the Perforated Pochette & Cles in Fushia!!!!! Maybe Framboise Vernis?