I Have A Serious Case Of "coachitis" !

Well, one word of advice.... don't expect to be cured completely if you continue to come on this forum! It'll just continue to spread! I hate to say it but retail therapy merely treats the symptoms but does not get the root of the problem! The only true cure: Lock yourself in a closet, don't read any more fashion magazines, don't watch TV any longer and DO NOT GO ON THE INTERNET EVER AGAIN! You want a REAL cure? Become a hermit!

But that's no fun! So, off to shop on Coach.com I go! :graucho:

OK, seriously though. Cha cha, there's only a problem if you really think there is a problem. Are you going into debt for new bags? Are you trying to fill a need with material possessions? Is your significant other unhappy with all the purchases you are making? Only you can answer those questions. No one here thinks you are selfish though. We all suffer from the same 'disease' in varying degrees!

ETA: didn't mean selfish; meant to say no one thinks you're being greedy!

Well, one word of advice.... don't expect to be cured completely if you continue to come on this forum! It'll just continue to spread! I hate to say it but retail therapy merely treats the symptoms but does not get the root of the problem! The only true cure: Lock yourself in a closet, don't read any more fashion magazines, don't watch TV any longer and DO NOT GO ON THE INTERNET EVER AGAIN! You want a REAL cure? Become a hermit!

But that's no fun! So, off to shop on Coach.com I go! :graucho:

OK, seriously though. Cha cha, there's only a problem if you really think there is a problem. Are you going into debt for new bags? Are you trying to fill a need with material possessions? Is your significant other unhappy with all the purchases you are making? Only you can answer those questions. No one here thinks you are selfish though. We all suffer from the same 'disease' in varying degrees!

ETA: didn't mean selfish; meant to say no one thinks you're being greedy!

lol! your making me feel better.

hmm....

well im not going into serious debt (yet)!
i dont think i have a void to fill,im very frank & would admit it.
my hubby is being supportive because he likes very expensive computer toys.

so i guess when im 80 years old i'll still be aching for coach.lol!

Cha Cha:

If you can afford it keep collecting bags. Seriously, don't go into debt over a purse though. I just bought a bunch of stuff (Legacy Shoulder bag and the Ali). I am now thinking of getting the Pond Shoulder bag because I think that
it will sell out and I love it. I am not going into debt though. I buy what I can afford. I pay off my balance completely and if I can't afford it I don't buy it. I truly do not want any other bags right now because I just want to wear what I have, I don't want My Legacy Bags to sit on a shelf while I look at them. Your collection is beautiful though and you should use the bags you presently have because they are to die for.

^^ LOL! I too am a Coachaholic! And I'm happy to say my disease is 'under control' yet not in recession!

Cha cha: sounds like you're doing OK! You'll be one fab looking 80 year old with your Coach bags!

:crybaby: I just got bitten by the Coachitis bug again!!! I thought I might be immune... I'd been afflicted by GucciMJFendilaria for the past few years, but now I've got Coachitis and I've got it BAD... it was my 1st love, my 1st high-end purse... I guess you always go back!!! :love: