I Have A Serious Case Of "coachitis" !

1. I just recieved my new mandy today & Im already itching for another coach bag ! yuck ! I make myself sick ! lol !

Maybe I'm greedy!
    some one please shoot me!

2. LOL... you're not greedy!! That is just the way things go!! :yes:

As you make one purchase - you are already planning the next one in your head, well that's how it goes for me anyways... :graucho:

3. Its a real condition, I just hope it doesn't flare up on Monday, might have to call in sick.

4. ^^ :roflmfao: sooo true!! but if I call in, I won't get paid, and that will prolong the situation ...

5. Cha cha - where are the pics? You're leaving too many questions - what color? How do you like it? Is it real heavy? I absolutely adore the Mandy - congrats!

Coachitis is absolutely a real condition and apparently it's contagious through thread-to-thread online contact. The bad part? There is no cure . . .

But I am also afflicted. I find myself coming up with reasons to buy more things! For example, I had a pretty nasty week at work so I think a pond wristlet may be necessary to console me.

6. I completely understand about the work thing. I think the wristlet will help soothe your "condition"

7. Coachitis is absolutely a real condition and apparently it's contagious through thread-to-thread online contact. The bad part? There is no cure . . .
    LOL@willowsmom!:roflmfao:
    Yup, Coachitis IS contagious!:wtf:

8. I may have to fill this "prescription" tomorrow . . .

9. You all, I am a nurse and this sounds like an awful condition, one that is best treated with the most effective type of therapy....RETAIL therapy!

10. It just gets worse and I swear I need blinders on when I go into the store. I returned a bag the other day and walked out with more.

11. I get like that too. Once you start, you can't stop! It goes for a loooong while until I can stop really. I go through phases.

12. I may have to partake of this retail thereapy cure myself this weekend. This is been a really bad week. LOL:roflmfao:

13. is there such a thing as retail therapy ?

14. Yes, and I am a firm believer in it.

15. No, that's not greedy. You've got the case of Ashitis! You caught it from me. I think I got over mine, just a little. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHCHOOOO! Maybe it's coming back!