I found it!!! My Plomb/Steel Part-Time w/ GGH.....and it's already here! Lots of pics

:nuts: OMG! I wasn't sure about this combo until I saw it at Barneys the other day (City style) - This combo is TFDF!!!! Augh!!! Another gorgeous bag in your collection!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

Thanks so much Purse-Ooooh!!!! Barney's was the only store in the U.S. to carry the GGH w/ Plomb. Unfortunately, for me, they didn't get it in the PT......just the City, Brief and Work. I feel so fotunate to have found this bag. It is my all time favorite now. :heart:

I looooooooooooove this combination leather and hardware and style. LOVELOVELOVE!!! Congrats on a fabulous find.

And now, pardon me while I go back to drooling:drool::drool::drool:

IMG_3741.jpg

cracker - I just had to re-visit this thread and admire your beautiful PT! My PT SGH should be arriving early next week (I can't wait!!!) and I am crossing my fingers that mine will be as fabulous as yours :love:. Many thanks again for your help!

Thanks Rosemary, Deco, dabaicai, oceancitygirl and fromparis for the sweet comments.

boobookitty.......I'm so glad you were able to find your PT! Please post pics when you get it.......you're going to so love this bag!!!! I still can't keep my eyes off of it!

Oh my lord that bag is AMAZING!! So thats chewy leather? Its gorgeous!! Can I ask how much you paid for it, for me in the UK its cheaper me buying from the States? xx

frozenalaska......thanks sweetie! :love: what bbag are you sportin' these days?

Cracker- your welcome! I love the color of this bag you scored! And you scored bigtime!!!

Unfortunately LV has swept my heart again- no more bbags! :confused1::sad::wtf:

Buuuuuuuut--- I'm on the HUNT for a PERFECT black First- or maybe a violet First- or hmm.... perhaps another neutral First- haha- we'll see- I am FOR SURE getting the beautiful Magenta S/S 08 Silver Giant Hardware City in Jan. though! (or whenever the release date for S/S bags is?) Now that's my style!