I found it!!! My Plomb/Steel Part-Time w/ GGH.....and it's already here! Lots of pics

1. Well, I decided this week that I was really missing my GH PT's. And after seeing this photo of Vanessa Hudgens, I knew I had to get my hands on one in Steel with Gold GH.

[​IMG]

I called everywhere in the U.S. looking for this bag. I almost had given up but then I decided to call BalParis. I spoke to Nathalie, who was very helpful, and there was only one left with the Gold hardware. Three days later and across the atlantic, it's here!!!! :yahoo:
    I couldn't believe it when I saw the DHL guy in my driveway........UPS Ground takes longer from NYC!!!!

Anyway, I'm in love with this bag!!!! It's wrinkly, soft, matte and super thick. And I love the way the gold contrasts with the dark grey. Oh, and one more thing, the cost of the bag was cheaper than if I purchased in the U.S. and no customs fees!!! On a sad note, one of my bags will have to go to fund this gorgeous thing. :push:

Here it is!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. goodness! That is gorgeous!!! Steel and Violet are my two FAVE colors for this season! That is one gorgeous steel GH--the leather is fabulous and chewy!

3. Here's a couple more pics........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll try to get some outside photos tomorrow when it's not raining.

4. Ooooh...very nice indeed! I have never seen a part-time in person. Congrats on your find!

5. Beautiful! I can't believe it was less expensive to order from Paris?
    Of course we want modeling pics! - it is sad that one has to go, but that's how it works with me too. I kind of like having a rotation.
    Glad your search paid off!

6. Congrats, cracker! She's a beauty!! :heart:
    Cheaper? :nuts: No customs fees? :wtf: Fast delivery?? What's the number for Bal Paris?? ;)

7. Cracker, you're on a rolllll!!!! Very pretty, I like your couch too. Your plomb looks soo much darker than mine... :huh:h and that puddle of leather... looks like it needs a hug... :girlsigh:. cOngrats dEarie~!

8. Hear, hear!;) That is absolutely gorgeous! I was never a fan of the GH before but after seeing your Part-Time and also witnessing one in person this past Tuesday, it's actually starting to grow on me. *sigh* now I want one.....:girlsigh:

9. Love it cracker!!

I was begining to thing you didn't like the GGH hardware anymore :nuts:

Its gorgeous!

10. YAY Cracker!!! Good things come to those who search, wait, wait and wait!! It's gorgeous sweets!!!

11. OMG! It is GORGEOUS!!!! I love plomb!!

12. We were just discussing this bag, and it's as if they beamed it up and it materialized at your house!! Cracker, it's beautiful!!!!!

13. OMG that's the most gorgeous bag I have ever seen in my short Bbag loving teenage life. :p

14. It's so gorgeous cracker, Congrats!!!!!

15. I think you're right. There must be some variations in color. In your photos, your bag does seem a bit lighter. My Steel Courier and this PT are identical in color though. I did notice that the GH tends to bring out the bluish undertones as I didn't see any blue at all with my Courier.