I am twitter pated!!! Damier Azur is gorgeous!!

TY for answering me - :idea: Now I know lol.
What other Speedy's do you have? I want a Damier Speedy 25 one day. And if this Azur is a permanent line, I'll have to check it out one day. And I really want an Epi 25 - again, down the road in LV purchases. :yes:
Eyelove-- LOL I probably confused you more! I told ya I was bad at color description!! :smile:

SO stands for Significant Other:smile:

The interior is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Yikes this will be my 3rd Speedy!!

I went to LV to day with SO...:heart:

the SAs were sweet enough to show me the new damier azure saleya and the speedy 30...I AM IN LOVE!!:yahoo: :graucho:

Two things I remembered to check for everyone:

1- the canvas is indeed COATED. Just like the standard damier, mono, etc. It does not feel anything like the Mini Lin.

2- the color is not EXTREMELY purply/blueish, but it does have undertones mixed with a charcoal color.

I can't wait! I am thinking about camping out in front of the store on October 31!!! JK :lol:

What do you plan on getting ? I am as excited as you!! :yahoo:

LOL Juicy Couture Jen-- I think that we have similar taste in bags!! :smile: I loooooooove that new Gucci that you got with the metallic trim!

I am planning on getting it the first day it comes out- Nov. 1st

I already have the Damier Speedy 30 and the Mono Speedy 35. The Speedy is just hands down my favorite bag!!

To be completely honest, I did not open any of the bags up! I kinda felt rushed bc the SAs were acting like it was a huuuuuge deal to even let me look (whatever! The pics are on Vuitton.com--everyone knows!! The secret is out!! LOL)

To see the pics, go to vuitton.com. Go to the handbags section. Click on the damier line. Then, go to the Speedy 30, for example. There should be a little "color selector". Click on it and you can see the Azur. Let me know if u still can't see the pics...this worked for me:smile:

The pics on vuitton.com show the interior to be a khaki type color...looks gorgeous!! :smile:

Thanks Couturegrl! I think we do have similar tastes!!

Did you have to pre-order, or are you just going down to the store that day? I sorta want to cancel my pre-order on elux and run down to the store on Nov 1 too.. I just need to have it right now! But I'm not sure what's going on down in the Boston store, (if they will sell out, or if there's some sort of waiting list).

I want the Speedy 25 because the Gucci I got is HUGE and most days I don't have much stuff to carry.

I am excited for the both of us! :biggrin:

LOL I hate when I like the new collections! That means I have to get something!! :sad:

Jen--I am not preordering...I am just going to go to the store early that day:smile:

At the boutique near me, there is no wait list:smile:

Sigh, in spite of the price hike, which may or may not even affect this line, I still think I am going to have to get the speedy 25 in azur. But then I think my LV collection will be well-rounded enough to go on a long buying hiatus.

I managed to see the Saleya today! It's definitely nicer IRL (to me at least)...I'd say undertones of purple but more charcoal ashy color?! It is a departure from the old Damier and it''s a breath of fresh air. The interior is the same as the cherry blossom pochette one - cream suede lining. I think the Speedy lining is the textile one though...but also in the creme...