I am twitter pated!!! Damier Azur is gorgeous!!

1. I went to LV to day with SO...:heart:

the SAs were sweet enough to show me the new damier azure saleya and the speedy 30...I AM IN LOVE!!:yahoo: :graucho:

Two things I remembered to check for everyone:

1- the canvas is indeed COATED. Just like the standard damier, mono, etc. It does not feel anything like the Mini Lin.

2- the color is not EXTREMELY purply/blueish, but it does have undertones mixed with a charcoal color.

I can't wait! I am thinking about camping out in front of the store on October 31!!! JK :lol:

2. I can't wait, just the thought makes me :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol:

3. Is the colour more "purply" rather than blueish? (Because I prefer blue).

4. Yup, the color is definitely violet/purplish than just grey as I intiially thought it looked in the pictures.

5. To me, it's more purple/violet than blue.

6. Hmmm it is kinda both...like a light violety charcoal. LOL sorry I am not the best at describing colors:smile:

I bet you will love it though if you like blue...it is NOT like a purple purple. Very subtle. Even my SO liked it!!! LOL

7. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Dito! I can't wait to see it in real life:drool:

9. I cant wait for it to come out.

10. Thanks kathyrose! I don't think I'll like it in purple. :sad: (I like blue).

11. Hi - I feel dumb for asking, but what does SO mean? I've been meaning to ask for a long time lol. I know what SA means. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the update. I love purple. But I can't get the Azur Damier Speedy. I just got a Speedy. And its not on my wish list yet. lol

12. Lol, now I'm confused!
    ok, let me guess...from your description, it sounds like a "thunderstorm cloud grey" with a hint of purple.

Thanks for your input though! :smile:

13. The pictures on the website are beauties, you gotta love that interior! :drool:

14. Eyelove-- LOL I probably confused you more! I told ya I was bad at color description!! :smile:

SO stands for Significant Other:smile:

The interior is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Yikes this will be my 3rd Speedy!!

15. really I'll definately get a small accessory from this collection