I Am Legend

First off, I wish i would of read the rest of this thread before watching this movie. Considering I had to put one of my dogs down a couple of weeks ago, this was not what I should of watched. I was more upset about one living creature than the whole of mankind's demise.

Ok, went to see the movie. LOVED it. I cried when the dog died, my SO thought I was NUTS. The only thing I think they should have changed is the ending. I hated the fact that Will died, he should have just thrown the grenade and gotten into the little hole with the other 2.

First off, I wish i would of read the rest of this thread before watching this movie. Considering I had to put one of my dogs down a couple of weeks ago, this was not what I should of watched. I was more upset about one living creature than the whole of mankind's demise.

Aww sorry Hubba!:sad:
I actually had tears falling when Sam died. I didnt cry any other time during the movie, didnt even tear up! The dog dying really was the saddest part IMO.

Great movie and yes, Will Smith looks to be in great physical shape! I almost cried during the tragic Samantha scene as well. My BF and I also wished that the movie would have ended differently though. I've seen the two previous I Am Legend movies and have also read the book that the movies were based on. Robert Neville never looked so good - LOL. I'm a sucker for horror movies, especially for any that are zombie or vampire related :yes:

girl i'm with u on this it's been a year since i put my dog down and i haven't even seen the movie yet only the trailer and from it u can tell the dog dies and i started crying.
btw i'm so sorry ab ur dog i know it's so hard to deal with.

I am sorry to hear that HW, I just lost a dog too. :heart:

ITA with your comment-- I cried like mad but I LOVED THIS MOVIE.

I wanted to stay and watch it a second time, but one of my other dogs is very sick so we had to get home.

I thought this movie could have been better. It scared the crap out of me several times though. Suspense drives me insane, so I was covering my eyes, plugging my ears, and just looking at the floor most of the time. Will did a great job, and I was sad about the dog. Hated the ending.