I Am Legend

I really want to see this but it doens't open until boxing day here so I can't come back to this thread in case of TMI, I'm glad it's getting good reviews

I think Will is a really good actor all of his movies are great

I saw the movie on sunday and loved it! This was the second movie to make me cry.....I loved Samantha and Will Smith is a great actor, I also wish the movie would have ended differently. But it's totally worth seeing. The BF didn't like the last 20 min. or so of the movie, but he's the type of guy who loves action!

OMG this movie was S-C-A-R-Y!!!!! I plugged my ears almost the entire time (it's what I do when I'm scared) and hid behind my DH for most of the scenes. I can't remember the last time I was so terrified in movie theater!

Yes, I am a wuss.

Will Smith did an incredible job, really. Just an astounding acting job. I didn't know he had it in him! And Sam the dog, well, I just wanted to eat her up with a spoon! I didn't like the way it ended as it was trying too hard to be "tragic," and there were too many "why's" for the plot to be truly solid. But I don't want to say too much for fear of spoiling it for others. It was enjoyable overall.