how to wear your chanel jacket...

Interesting photo. Thanks for posting. Nice that they gave us choices.

Thanks, PP! It was very nice of Chanel to give us choices, but also hard on the wallet. :sad: lol

That's the way to go girl! Is the 2016 V neck version even shorter in terms of length than the 2016 button-up one?

Thanks, HermesBB! The v-neck is not shorter than the regular button one. It's the same length, but I placed one of them higher on the towel rack. :smile:

Lovely halliehallie - where is the short zippered version available? Can you please provide the style code for this version? Would suit me fine since I am short.

The shorter v-neck was available at BG! I was super surprised myself. Let me take a pic of the style code soon.

Is the material the same across all 3 jackets?

The material is def the same for all 3 jackets. All beautiful!

HermesBB no luck with the 2013 version :sad:

Yesterday I saw the zipper versions of the black and the gold tweed. Both were long and struck me as being more of a coat than a jacket. I prefer the buttons.

I agree that the zippered version reminds me of a coat, which I like because I like hiding my bottom! It makes me look longer and skinnier! :biggrin:

Nice!!! Congrats!

Thanks, Divababe!!

Lovely halliehallie - where is the short zippered version available? Can you please provide the style code for this version? Would suit me fine since I am short.

Is the material the same across all 3 jackets?

HermesBB no luck with the 2013 version :sad:

Sorry to hear that. It's more for cool fall and winter. The 2016 version is a good combo. U should try to get this one.

This looks beautiful. Smart to get two.

Thanks, it's great for running errands under the scorching sun~~~

I don't love this. The jacket looks too short and small on her. It looks off.

I agree. The whole look feels odd. I guess she is too tall for the jacket.

One of the strengths of Chanel are their jackets.
Even if they are not worn for a while, the classic feeling of the line remains.
Good choice to buy both.
Also, love your bag[emoji173]️

Good eyes! I haven't been wearing this for a while. But it still feels very fresh and easygoing!
Glad that u like the bag. :smile:

I'm melting today~~~
Chanel navy one piece (I hoarded another one exactly the same style in white for burning days like this) [emoji274][emoji274][emoji274]
View attachment 3418137
Is this a dress ? It looks gorgeous on you! Love white/navy/ red combo. What is the material like?
It looks small, like she wouldn't be able to button it.
The lace is exquisite~~~ Ari, u are always so ladylike:heart:

Exquisite, lace is matching so well the rough structure of the jacket!

Thank you ladies- I wasn't sure about the lace, but as I'll be mostly without the jacket today, I gave it a try, I'm happy you liked it!
Someone posted back on this thread a picture of a model with colorful tweed jacket and lace top and it looked so right on her.