How to clean a canvas/fabric Gucci?

Believe it or not, the Magic Eraser works wonders on cloth, vinyl, and leather. Some of the color from my dark denim jeans wore off on my gucci chain purse and my burberry hobo but the Magic Eraser took it right out. :biggrin:

I've never tried it with a handbag myself, so take my advice with a grain of salt...

You can try spot cleaning the bag with mr. clean magic eraser. I'm definitely a believer since it removed the stain from my sister's red hair rinse from my car's headrest. My interior is leather, not canvas so ymmv. Good luck!

I've never tried it with a handbag myself, so take my advice with a grain of salt...

You can try spot cleaning the bag with mr. clean magic eraser. I'm definitely a believer since it removed the stain from my sister's red hair rinse from my car's headrest. My interior is leather, not canvas so ymmv. Good luck!

thank you ms. brooklyn! actually im leaning towards using the mr. clean eraser since I have read a lot about it. Don't worry if something goes haywire I won't blame you hehe

I have a black gucci canvas bag with leather trim, that I bought in 2006 from a Gucci boutique in London. I haven't taken photos of it yet - but I had saved this picture of it from the Gucci website.

bag.jpg

When my son was a newborn, he threw up on it!! It was just formula, and I immediately cleaned it with baby wipes (after cleaning up my baby first LOL!), but I feel like it still isn't that clean.

Other than getting Gucci to professionally clean it, what at home tips would you guys recommend for cleaning it?

Also, if anyone knows the name of the bag I have, that would be very helpful!