Gucci

How to clean a canvas/fabric Gucci?

hennaria Posted By hennaria Posted May 1, 2006

1. I read that COACH fabric cleaner works very well!

2. prepare...?

hehehe

buy scotchgard by 3M...

it's a waterproof-er spray!

people say it's all good!

i'm going to try it too when my bag arrives...

yay~

3. Hi Madein18, please let me know where can i buy scotchgard by 3M? Thanks dear!

4. let me know how it works out...if it works out I will do it too?

5. i was meetin me friend one day..it was raining and of course i didn't have my umbrella with me..
    i had my new Dkny skirt(blue)
    and it was all wet and when i was carriing my gucci bag with me that blue color was all over my baby...
    i went to the dior store first i didn't see that..and the lady behind the counter tell me you ave blue color all over your bag..when i saw it i almost been cryiing..but she took a makeup remover tissue (alcohol free)and start taking off that blue cloor off my bag..she even give me a bag to carry my baby in..and when i get home..i been cleaning it again..and when it dry out..nothing there...i'm so lucky..
    and lady in gucci tells me if i can't take it off she'll send me to the gucci to clean that out..

so if u have any of these problems try first alcohol free wipe..
    if isn't helping just send to the gucci they will clean it for u...

6. I have a medium pelham with the beige fabric and my jeans have rubbed off on it ..how do you clean?

7. Hi, I've just bought a fabric Sukey.
    Is there a fabric cleaner that I can buy just in case it gets dirty?

8. i use shout wipes

9. oh really? that works good? it doesnt damage the bag? thanks!

10. it worked for me :biggrin: but just dab at the stain, don't rub. rubbing with mess up the fabric.

11. good to know...thanks..i will keep this in mind if I ever get a stain on my bag

12. Ok thanks! I dont have one that has a stain right now though but I know now what will be useful.

13. I use the coach cloth cleaner. I think its like $10.00 but it works well for me.

14. one SA told me.. for gucci canvas, you can use soup water to wet a clean cloth and then just rub on the spot and then press dry it and let it air dry.. the stain will be gone..

I tried it several times.. work like magic for me!

15. Soup Water.... Like chicken noodle soup?