How tall r u and what's your highest CL?

updating - after having a physical i've discovered i'm 5'6" not 5'7" as i've claimed :shame: and my highest for now is Lady Peep 150 (still deciding if i should keep or not)

updating - after having a physical i've discovered i'm 5'6" not 5'7" as i've claimed

lol...for years I told people I was 5'8 (I really thought I was) and went to the doc and found out that Im not even 5'7, only 5'6 and change.

100mm, not because of my height but its just more comfortable

lol the year before last,i was convinced i was 5'8" too LOL then i bought it down to 5'7", now i'm just plain old 5'6" lol

I'm about 5'8" (173.5 cm to be exact) and all my Louboutins are around 100 mm.

But I own other shoes that are 12-13 cm high, CLs are too uncomfortable to walk in when they're 120 and up. I'm very slim (a small size 34) and have long legs so I guess I look pretty tall in heels but who cares??

I know I'm no giant in fact I usually feel tiny compared to most of my friends as they are wider haha. :P Plus I live in Scandinavia so most women here are quite tall and they still wear high heels.

There's nothing worse than tall girls who wear kitten heels or flats because they're ashamed of being tall . :sad:

Embrace your height girls. :heart: