How tall r u and what's your highest CL?

5'6" and my highest are 100mm. I would get 120s but nothing higher, since that would make me a lot taller than most of my friends and I feel like it would be weird not being at eye level. Haha

I'm 5'8 and my highest are 160mm (Alti). The lowest heels I have are the Ron Ron Zeppa 100mm and personally I wish they were higher. I just think a high pitch does wonders for the look of my feet. Tall girls shouldn't be intimidated by high heels!!!!

I am 6'1 and my highest are 85 mm.
I really want to go higher (100 mm), but it takes a lot of confidence to be stared at by strangers all day long... But, on the other hand, people seem to react to my height even when I am in flats, so...

I am 6'1 and my highest are 85 mm.
I really want to go higher (100 mm), but it takes a lot of confidence to be stared at by strangers all day long... But, on the other hand, people seem to react to my height even when I am in flats, so...
I am 5'6" and I have the Lady Dafs 160mm, Carlotas 160mm and Zoulou 160mm. I tower over my DH...but I look gorgeous doing it. He doesn't mind :biggrin:

I'm 5'8 and my highest are 160mm (Alti). The lowest heels I have are the Ron Ron Zeppa 100mm and personally I wish they were higher. I just think a high pitch does wonders for the look of my feet. Tall girls shouldn't be intimidated by high heels!!!!
Yes the higher the heel the sexier the shoe! And the wearer. ;)

I've ordered the NP glitter 120, couldn't resist. So 120 are the highest in my collection now. :smile:

While I wouldn't want to be with a guy that was shorter than me when I'm wearing flats, I don't particulary mind that I'm an inch or two taller with 5-6 inch heels on. Everyone can see I'm just wearing really high heels. :smile: