How old were you when you got your first LV?

I was 17 (last year) when i got my fisrt LV which was the Mono zippy coin purse which i adore and soon to pruchase my next either this week or next which will be a damier ebony pochette. i cant WAIT!!

Hello everyone!

Okay, so this is my first official post and can I just say I love purse forum?!!!! I don’t know why I haven’t been on here sooner! Oh and for the question....do you mean as a gift or your own first purchase??

My first LV was a gift from my mom when I was 6 years old. It was a LV monogram canvas backpack and I thought it was so ugly. All I wanted was a Disney character backpack like everyone else in 1st grade haha but now I’m obsessed!!! I blame my mother for the start of my obsession.

My first purchase was when I was 13 and I saved all summer long just to buy a wallet. I was such a dork when I bought it :P

I was 21 and I bought it with hard earn, saved up on my part time retail job paycheck. I barely used my Viva Cite MM because I remember all the hundreds that I put down to buy it. It still looks and smells brand new. Its funny how I can't bring myself to sell it, but I can't bring myself to use it. And I bought other bags that I have no problem using (Mini Lin Boulogne, Damier Illovo, MC Pochette, Mini Lin Speedy).. but this Viva Cite. Its very precious to me.

I was old -- 23. To compensate, when I have kids (if I have girls and if I'm in that financial situation) they will be getting mini LVs as soon as they can walk. :P

31 :smile:

They are so expensive and it took me forever to get fed up with cheap bags. I would never buy a knock off, they are ugly for one, and you can totally tell they are fake for two. I would love to have more, but since I am always changing my mind on bags, I don't ever see myself with more then one at a time. I hope my daughter is learning from me and will help enable me to continue with my bag fetish as I get older :yes: