How old were you when you got your first LV?

1. I was 35 when I bought my first LV, it was the Cherry Blossom line that came out in spring 2003 that got me in trouble. Actually my husband bought me my first LV when I was 30 on a business trip but I didn't even appreicated and thought he was crazy to spend that kind of money on a purse so I had him return it:crybaby:. Now LV has become my addiction.

I guess at 35 is kind of late but I guess better late than never:nogood::nogood:.

2. i got my first LV at age 29 (four months ago).

3. i was 19

4. I got my first LV when I was 17 (2 years ago).

5. 21, i feel like its more common now to get them younger...i totally feel like i got a late start collecting

6. 27

7. I bought my first LV when I was 24.

8. When I was 24....a little over a year ago.

9. I'm a late bloomer... I was 36 went I bought my first LV! But, I do remember LV in high school - my friend's mom had a Speedy and I thought the brown Mono material was ugly with all of the LV's all over it!!! Now I love LV and the Mono and Damier prints!!

10. when i was 15 :heart:

11. i think i was 14 or 15 when i got my first LV ... :nuts: thanks to my generous parents!

12. around 25 or 26 years old. It was a gift from my Dad, he bought me a mono mini looping.

13. 18

14. 15 thanks to my parents :biggrin:

15. 14 for me