How Often Do You See ppl Carrying The Real Thing? Which Styles Have U Seen?

Chanel around here - rarely. this past winter i did see a woman with a tan GST - but she weny by so quickly i couldn't get a good look. when i use my vintage with the tassel, i think people recognize it is a "name"bag but probably couldn't say what name. my big one (pic) doubt anyone would know what it is. and my new E/W caviar with the new chain - HA - they probably think it is some knock-off LOL. that's what happens when you don't belong to tPF and live over 2 hrs. from the closest Chanel boutique:roflmfao:

Very rarely, mostly LV & Gucci where I live. I do see some fake Cambons on occasion. I have the Cambon tote although I don't use it that much anymore because my Chanel collection has expanded. The fakes don't bother me at at all because I know what I have and I know that it is real. If you are a true handbag lover, you know the difference. I can spot a fake a mile away. Plus, my Cambon tote was my first and sometimes you just can't get over your "first"!:yes:

I've seen few Cambon fakes, but it's not like they're super common here. I haven't seen many real ones either. I remember seeing a black medallion tote at local department store, a black classic flap and then few weeks ago I saw a light-couloured expandable bag. I'm not sure which purse it was, but it looked amazing and I assume it was real.

LV is very popular here.

Strange...considering how hot a lot of these bags are and how fast they get sold out, I'm surprised that Chanel handbags aren't seen that much on the street...

When I'm out in Manhattan, I usually see the black GST, Vinyl Coco Cabas, and the Cambon (mostly fake though). I saw this one chick in SoHo carrying the black patent reissue and it looked SO cool...I blame her for making me get my patent reissue :P

I've really only seen The Real Thing when I go to Neiman's at Tyson's Corner - last time I saw a lot of very young Asian women with flaps (all real) and I saw one lovely older woman with a small black quilted shopper with white diamond stitching - but that's it! I doubt if anyone who sees me with my black PST knows what it is!

Boy this is bad....on Long Island almost everyone I see is carrying a fake LV. They stick out in a BAD way. The only Chanel I have seen are fake Cambons. At work, I see more Gucci bags or Burberry. One woman I know has a beige GST...and that's it!