How Often Do You See ppl Carrying The Real Thing? Which Styles Have U Seen?

I rarely see any authentic Chanel bags. Every girl at the mall has a fake Cambon in some color combo. The only time I've ever seen authentic flaps being carried was at Neiman Marcus in Natick, MA. Other than that I've never seen a flap around here in Rhode Island.

I recently saw a black med flap at the premium outlets here in otown. Mental note: not every chick carrying Chanel is nice..:o(

I so agree with you DeeDee- I mean it in a way that girls these days seems to think that carrying a luxury bag automatically elevates their style & status quotient...

If you look good in just about anything under the sun then wear it I say! :yes: but some girls simply needs a re-education on style (& manners)...

Occassionally see the real McCoy but today, I had to sit next to a girl who was carrying a truly revolting fake :tdown:.

Oh it was HORRIBLE! All wonky and plastic looking :sick:.

She had it proudly on the table in front of her :nogood: but I was refined (for a change...) and resisted putting my white reissue next to it :angel:.

I come across 2 mini flaps, 2 mc tote, a vinyl rock flap and many cambon (I think most of the cambon I saw is fake). They are all carried by young ladies around 20s. My client use to carry a DS reissue in 227. She also wears a J12 in white and some chanel jewelleries. She is loaded.

In London, there are quite a few real flap bags floating around and an occasional Cambon.... though mainly around shopping areas like Bond Street, Sloanne Street and Harrods. And I think quite a few of them are on the arms of tourists.

LV's are absolutely everywhere though (real and fake)... bags, wallets, you name it. Mainly Speedys and Neverfulls. I would say LV seems to be most popular.

Just this week I've seen a couple, where I usually haven't ever seen any. I saw what looked like an authentic outdoor ligne bag in Costco last weekend, and then today in the grocery store I saw a woman with either a black GST or timeless tote (didn't get a look at the straps so not sure).

If I got a dollar for every fake Cambon, I coulda bought a new Jumbo by now!
I live in West Bloomfield MI area and there are A LOT of real ones around here. You name it, I've seen someone carrying it. Flaps, GST's, Medallion's, Reissues, Bubble Bags, Vinyl, Patent and in all different colors. A lot of black though, I must admit.
At chuch, I get to see at least 8-10 every week. From old ladies to teens.