How often do you see authentic B-bags while out and about?

being in NYC i see fake ones all the time, but lately i've been seeing real ones, like today i saw maybe 3 real ones all downtown. not including mine! they are pretty popular. today sightings include origan city, a first can't remember the color too fast going by, yesterday ink city. most of the time they are cities or firsts. i hardly ever see any other styles. once i saw a black hobo on some girl, looked really nice and made me want one and now i've got one!

sometimes i get stuck chicks on the elevator in my building carrying a fake balenciaga, and i'm carrying my real one. and i kind of try to look at anything but their bag. and hope they do not see mine. kind of awkward.

I live in L.A. and I see Balenciagas maybe two or three times a week, real ones anyway. I see fake ones all the time when I'm out shopping. The real ones I've seen tend to be works or weekenders in general...L.A. loves it's big bags, lol!

I live in the South of france not Côte d'Azur but Provence and actually I cannot remember having seen even one. Now I must say I wasn't really intrested in b-bags so from now on I will look closer. Her it's mostly Dior, LV, or Hermès...

I've seen 2 in Singapore in the past month!

On the same girl, who's the bf's neighbour (7th floor! :P ). Feel like a stalker, cos I'm always looking out for her. I've seen her with a Truffle First, and a Pewter 2005 City - or at least that's what I think they are :shame:

Also saw another lady with a Black City at Topshop, but I'm not sure if hers was an original cos the "weave" on her handles were brown toned :confused1:

I see B-bags in my town (Maplewood/South Orange) usually around the station for the trains to NYC. When I go to Short Hills Mall, I almost always have at least one B-bag sighting. :yes:

I live in London, UK and work in the central shopping area, so I see bbags regularly - mostly fake but sometimes a real one. They are usually firsts and sometimes city/works, I have yet to see someone with anything else although people are clearly buying them since I "check" the stock at selfridges regularly?

im in NY NY.. and yesterday i saw something i have never ever seen.. i saw a girl in a coffee shop carrying an original flat brass classic with the long strap... i followed her to get a real close look. seemed awful real to me... had to be real....ive never seen knock off flat brass..

was this you?? around union square???

I'm from the Midlands, UK and I think the only time I have ever seen an authentic Bbag was back in 2004. I was waiting for a bus, early in the morning, when I saw a woman rushing to work. On her arm there was a beautiful city in what was either seafoam or turquoise. I'm not too sure what it was because I was only beginning to know about Bbags back then.

Other than that, I see plenty of knock-offs.