How often do you see authentic B-bags while out and about?

I've only ever seen one and she had a caramel twiggy. I saw it at Target. I had my navy twiggy, so we both complimented each other on our bags. Here in KY, you usually only see people carrying fake LV's and Gucci's, real LV's and Gucci's, Dooneys, and Coach. No one carries anything else.

it seems like most of us don't get our balenciaga craving satisfied at all! maybe we should start bumping in each other!!! in greece where i live you rarely see bbags and fortunately never fakes, since bbags aren't that known here. when i was in paris i saw like 20 in a week!!! but as badbananagirl said mostly black...

I saw a knockoff once that was this horrible pink and black tweed :yucky: and I once saw a girl with what LOOKED like a seafoam city but I wasn't close enough to see if was real or not.

I spent all day yesterday trying to spot one and I haven't.
The only bbags I've seen IRL were the ones on display at Barneys, but I've yet to see anyone carrying one.

Around here it's mostly fake LV and high schoolers with their Dooney's

I've seen about 1-2 in the past year at Scottsdale Fashion Square. however when I was in LA, I saw 2 just over the past weekend. I wasn't close enough to see if they were real though.

^^ Same here -- I am out in the 'burbs where everyone carries coach, dooney or LV (real or fake).

Although I did see two girls with what might have been ;) real Fendis at Starbucks a few weeks ago

Pursemama, I live on the Peninsula, am also a mom and frequent those same malls. If you spot a tall blonde sporting an Ink or Cornflower City and chasing a very fast 3 year old...that's me! Say hi! I've only ever spoted one real b-bag in the area (and two BAD fakes).