How Often Do You Pluck ??

Yikes! I guess its just something that one has to get use too.

You really do, it also depends on who is doing it, some ladies have "the magic touch" and you hardly feel a thing.
I cant recommend getting your eyebrows threaded enough, people compliment me on the shape of my eyebrows all the time.

No, i get mine waxed. A lot of people think that getting your eyebrows waxed hurts more than plucking them, but I think the opposite. I much perfer waxing over plucking. The only thing is that I get my eyebrows and lip waxed, and since i got my lip waxed the area just above my lip is red and sort of itchy, kind of like my lips are chapped, but I haven't had a problem with getting my eyebrows waxed.

I pluck stray hairs every day so I maintain my own brows. I've had compliments on how perfect they are, although they could use some darkening but oh well! I'm too lazy.

I pluck every other day. I'm obsessed. My brows look hot, I can't imagine ever enlisting someone else to do it--- it's SO easy.

I do the same. If I'm feeling lazy and let them go for more than a few days I wax them myself with some professional wax I get from a beauty supply store. I hate stray hairs and really don't feel anything there anymore.

I had it done once by someone that came highly recommended and it looked the same as when I do it and cost $30. I would rather just do it myself and use that money towards something else.

i had a permanent make up tattoo done on y eyebrows to give them a better shape and now i pluck them myself - i just check with the tattoo and chase the stray hair ! i check my eyebrows everyday and pluack anything that might show up - i am obsessed with it ! :nuts:

I got above my lip waxed recently, and now there the skin above it is red, making sort of an almost red ring around my upper lip. Is that normal, and when will it go away??? Also, why is it there???

i pluck strays every other day. i can't stand having ungroomed eyebrows. when i was younger i saw a woman on tv saying "you can tell a lot about a person from their eyebrows" or something like that