How Often Do You Pluck ??

I pluck my own eyebrows every week. I did get my eyebrows shape by the guru in Australia - Sharon Lee Hamilton. She has done stars like Kyllie Minogue, Heidi Klum, Kelly Osbourne, Helena Christensen. All she does all day is shape eye brows nothing else. Its so hard to book in with her these days.

I am trying to coax my eyebrows back - they were stripped almost bare by an inexperienced waxer. They were once ridiculously thick and are now painfully thin. I fill them in a bit with MAC brow powder and pluck outside of the shape I create.

I had them professionally shaved and plucked when I was 14 and have been maintaining them on my own ever since. I pluck and trim about 3x a week and they don't even hurt anymore. My friend told me that one side would hurt more than the other. You could try numbing them with ice or plucking once you step out of the shower.

Oh yeah, I just recalled that Elizabeth Hurley is obsessed with strays. She keeps a tweezer by her side all the time. Read this somewhere years back. The strays bug me!

i'm really lucky and have naturally well shaped eyebrows....people ask me all the time who my waxer is or who does them. there are honestly only three or four hairs that grow out of place. i only pluck when i notice they've grown back, which is usually every other month or so.

Just occasionally pluck every week or so if a stray pops up in between my brows. Even though I have thick hair, for some reason my eyebrows have always been pretty light and thin, so I don't need to pluck that often. Plus I was really into that early 90s look with thinner brows, and now that I want them to be a little thicker they aren't growing back as much as they used to :blink: . Oh well, a little pencil fills 'em in!

I wax every 4-6 weeks and pluck in between maybe once a week or so. I love the lady that I go to in DC, I've had some terrible people in the past - yikes! I have thick eyebrows and I prefer a thicker but groomed look.

I actually had a vicious horrible waxing accident (as I do them myself), so hubby just said 'Bah, wax em all of, they'll grow back.'

Ok....he fookin LIED LIKE A DOG!! I now have to draw them on, which I HATE having to do, it looks fake, doesn't look even REMOTELY natural!

The worst part is....they aren't growing back!! This was like....2-3 months ago?? I now have only like MAYBE 10 hairs above each eye now. It's horrid and I hate it...I actually might just go get them tattooed on.:cry::cry::cry: