How often do you change bags?

How often do you change bags?

• Less than once a week

• 2-3 times a week

• 3-4 times a week

• more than 5 times a week

Results are only viewable after voting.
I used to carry one bag until it practically fell off my shoulders in shreds, but that was long ago. Now, I find myself switching about 3 times a week. I love to rotate my bags because just when I get tired of one, I'll find it attractive all over again after putting it aside for a while.

For me it depends more on where I am going. I grab a clutch a lot in order to look put together, and share the habit some of us have of "carrying 2 bags", meaning the clutch with a hobo, for instance. The bigger bag rotates monthly or even every few weeks. I try to buy the bigger bags in solid colors and usually neutrals, although I do have a red bag I carry a lot, too.

I am firmly in the "with outfit" camp. I seldom carry the same bag twice in succession. And mood. If I come back home between outings, I may decide just to see how another bag looks with what I'm wearing.

And thanks to my sub-purse, once I decide which bag it is, changing takes 2 seconds! :wlae:

This is a problem for me - I always use my newest bag for quite a while before switching and I feel so badly that I don't use my other bags enough - they cost a tremendous amount of money and when I don't use them I feel like I've wasted big bucks. ( I do switch from brown to black to white depending what my clothes call for).